Aroma Key USB Diffuser – For Essential Oils
Keep your favourite blends close to you with Aroma Key Diffuser for the home or car. Fresh Aromatic Scenting, anytime. Drive Safe!
Diffusing essential oils – The Aromakey USB Essential Oil Diffuser is simple to use. Add a few drops of essentials oils to the reusable pads and insert into the unit. Five refill pads included.
Aroma Key Diffuser is a great way to get the benefits of aromatherapy while keeping your car smelling fresh.’
Features: Powered through USB outlets
How to use
- Apply 5-10 drops of your favourite essential oil on the reusable pad and insert into the diffuser.
- Plug the diffuser into USB outlet .
- Unplug the diffuser when not in use.
- A refill pad may be used until it hardens and/or discolours.
- Made in Canada.
Add some aromatherapy to your home or enjoy during your drive.
Diffusing essential oils is one of the best ways to enjoy Mother Natures wonderful and therapeutic bounty.
9 essential oils recommended for use in the car:
- Lemon – Its strong citrusey smell is energizing and invigorating, but it also helps bring down anxiety and frustration. It can put you in a better mood when you have to sit through traffic jams.
- Peppermint – is good for increasing mental alertness, but it can be too strong for children traveling with you. Use it judiciously and closer to the driver rather than dispersing it all over the car.
- Sweet Orange – is mentally and emotionally uplifting. It can also increase physical energy. It helps you be more aware and accepting of the environment around you, a great plus when you’re in the middle of congested traffic. The citrusy but slightly sweet aroma of orange oil helps curb nausea and carsickness.
- Grapefruit – Uplifting and soothing citrus smell to help you remain alert yet calm while driving. This stress buster oil can relieve headaches and fatigue. It helps you avoid the sluggishness that sets in during long drives.
- Rosemary – This brain-boosting oil is very useful for drivers because it can keep you fully awake and alert while driving. It increases focus and concentration and helps you make rational decisions quickly.
- Lemongrass – This invigorating and uplifting oil is a milder alternative to peppermint oil when you have kids in the car. It helps you concentrate better, without causing restlessness in children. Great at removing stuffy smells. It can mask the strong odors of sweat and vomit and create a pleasant atmosphere in the car.
- Basil – stimulates the mind and relieves mental fatigue. It has a calming effect on the nerves. It helps you handle stressful situations with ease, making it ideal for our frustrating traffic situations.
- Cinnamon – is sweet and spicy. It keeps you alert while helping you have focus and concentration.
- Ginger – is quite famous for its anti-nausea property, so ginger oil can help with car sickness. However, some people may find its pungent smell unpleasant. Pair it with any one of the citrus oils or lemongrass oil.
You can use the oils straight, or make your own blend. Just add a few drops on to the pad, and enjoy.
Aromatherapy Necklaces |Silver necklaces| Jewellery | Lamps | Crystals | Stones | Inspirational l Banners | Health Food Stores Edmonton | Natural Food Stores Edmonton | Supplement Stores Edmonton | Health Supplement Stores Edmonton | Best Supplement Stores Edmonton | Aromatherapy Stores Edmonton | Vitamin Stores Edmonton | Herbal Stores Edmonton | Natural Body Care Edmonton