Burn time is 200-225 hours
Available in Gold – Butterscotch or Buckwheat by requests.
100% Pure Canadian Beeswax.
Hand dripped pillars, Each one, large or small, is hand dripped into a one of a kind candle.
This ancient style has graced pyramids, temples, castles, churches and stately manors for countless eons.
We Hand Pour & Hand Finish Our Beeswax Hand Dripped Candles – The process of manufacturing a beeswax candle is a delicate process. It takes a great attention to detail along every step of the way to ensure our beeswax candles aren’t just satisfactory, but the best beeswax candles available anywhere! We’ve always taken the time to carefully hand finish each candle so that our beeswax candles are as stunning to look at as they are beautiful to burn.
- Why Beeswax?
- Canadian Beeswax 100% Pure
- Quality hand crafted
- Emits Negative Ions – Removes airborne toxins
- Non-Toxic – Non-Allergenic – excellent for people with allergies and sensitivities. Safe scent for pets.
- Naturally Aromatic – Subtle honey aroma emitted offers a natural aromatherapy
- Burns with golden flames and golden halos, produces quality light in the full spectrum of the sun
- Excellent value, pure beeswax, no fillers, so candles burn longer
- All Natural, Renewable and Long burning
- Promotes healthy ecosystems and responsible apiaries
- 100% pure beeswax to enhance your well-being
How to burn 100% Pure Beeswax Candles
- Burn on a heat-resistant candle holder on a stable surface
- Keep wick trimmed to 1/4 inch
- For best results, burn one hour for each inch in diameter
- Use a metal tool to straighten a curled or tilted wick
- Extinguish candle by pushing wick into melted wax pool
Candles & Incense | Health Food Stores Edmonton | Natural Food Stores Edmonton | Supplement Stores Edmonton | Health Supplement Stores Edmonton | Best Supplement Stores Edmonton | Aromatherapy Stores Edmonton | Vitamin Stores Edmonton | Herbal Stores Edmonton | Natural Body Care Edmonton