Hand Sanitizer Organic Dr Bronner’s – Lavender 60ml
This Organic Hand Sanitizer from Dr. Bronner’s kills germs with a simple formula: organic ethyl alcohol, water, organic lavender oil, and organic glycerin—that’s it! None of the nasty chemicals you find in conventional sanitizers, but just as effective. This Organic Hand Sanitizer is perfect for using on the go, even as an air freshener or deodorant. Sanitize with a clean conscience. All-One!
The pure lavender aroma is derived from Certified Fair Trade, USDA-certified organic lavender oil where Dr. Bronner’s has worked with farmers to implement climate-friendly regenerative practices to reduce carbon emissions.
Spray on palm, rub hands together. Supervise children under 6.
Dr. Bronner’s Organic Hand Sanitizer quickly kills bacteria when no soap and water are available.
- Pushing Shopping Carts
- Pumping Gas
- Sanitize with a clean conscience!
- Spray our Organic Hand Sanitizer on children’s sticky hands—wipe clean!
- Spray on surfaces in public bathrooms, classrooms, buses, trains, planes!
- Clean screens!
- Use as air freshener or deodorizer—spray into air for wonderful aroma!
- Certified organic to USDA
- Fair Trade
- Free of GMO-alcohol and petrochemical thickener
- Added organic glycerin to moisturize the skin
60mL (2fl oz) Per Unit
Ingredient: 62% Organic Fair Trade Ethyl Alcohol, Water, Organic Glycerin, Organic Fair Trade Lavender Oil.
Warning: For external use only. Flammable. Keep away from fire or flame. Do not use near eyes. In case of contact, rinse eyes thoroughly with water. Stop use and ask doctor if skin irritation develops. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- I love this hand sanitizer. I always keep one in the car.
- With a minimal ingredient list I use it daily with confidence.
- I love this hand sanitizer. Its so nice and you never worry about dispensing too much. It also leaves my hands feeling soft after which is a bonus.
- This smells great and I’m not worried to use on my daughter’s hands because it’s simple and organic with no nasty chemicals (and isn’t too drying either). This is also really great as an on-the-go disinfectant spray. I use it on surfaces like toilet seats and airplane tray tables. I highly recommend!
Dr Bronners I Beauty & Hair | Health Food Stores Edmonton | Natural Food Stores Edmonton | Supplement Stores Edmonton | Health Supplement Stores Edmonton | Best Supplement Stores Edmonton | Aromatherapy Stores Edmonton | Vitamin Stores Edmonton | Herbal Stores Edmonton | Natural Body Care Edmonton