Water Distiller Polar Bear 26C8 & Automatic Fill – Used
Automatic Fill automatic fill units connects onto the main water supply with a saddle valve, so the machine starts and stops, by its self, as you use water from the storage tank. Water Distillers provide families and individuals with high-quality drinking water. And since Pure Water Distillation Systems make 99.9% pure. This Polar Bear Water Distiller will give you trouble free pure water production for many years.
- Manufactures Value— “New” Price: $2200.00
- Used Rebuilt w/3 month warranty Cash Debit Visa or MasterCard Price: $1,500.00
- This model is available in store for less – come into the store or phone for details.
- Free shipping does not apply to this item. Please contact us for quote for packaging and shipping, or Pick up in Edmonton store.
- Distilling Capacity: 8 up to gallons in 24 hours = 3 hours per batch/aprox
- Storage Tank Capacity: 8 gallons stainless steel—Included
- Size 30 3/4″ high x 20 1/2″ wide x 13 1/4″ deep. Weight 49 lbs.
- Electrical – 120 Volts, 9 Amps, 1100 Watts.
- Pump Kit: OPTIONAL $595.00 Pump kit includes: pump, full size pantry faucet, 25 feet 1/2” hose, and fittings to connect unit, to one faucet. The Pump kit can feed several locations in the home by splitting the line and by adding an extra tap. Have distilled water available for use in the Kitchen, Bathroom, for steam showers, humidifiers, or dispensed at Refrigerator for water and ice.
- Pressure Tank— Optional $ 175.00 This model is available in store for less – come into the store or phone for details. Pressure tank equalizes pressure of the pump, eliminates pulsating of pump, especially when water line connected to fridge and ice makers.
- Automatic Drain: – optional – Value $645.00 The Automatic drain—drains out the liquid impurities from the boiling chamber, on a regular cycle, reducing impurity concentrations, giving you a higher quality of drinking water, and reducing the amount of scale build-up inside the boiling tank.
This Polar Bear Water Distiller will give you trouble free pure water production for many years.
Mother Nature knows that distillation is the simplest and most reliable method of water purification! A Water Distiller duplicates that method, to provide you with the most natural and purest drinking water to be used in your own home or business.
Obtain the true taste of foods, ice, drinks, juices, and coffee when made with distilled water.
Independent laboratory testing shows that water distillers remove greater than 99% of all heavy metals, chlorine, fluoride, lead, pesticides, herbicides, organic compounds, bacteria, viruses and even radioactive water soluble compounds. Boil water warnings, floods, oil spills, city water, country water, dugout water. With a distiller rest assured that your water is safe to drink.
Many people feel blessed to live were we do, where drinking the tap water won’t kill us. But there is a lot in tap water we do not want to drink, like chlorine and fluoride. Xenoestrogens (toxic hormone-like substances that mimic the body’s own estrogens have been implicated in breast and prostate cancer, also residues from pharmaceuticals and recreational drugs. Because of this uncertainty, many of us try to avoid tap water. Then there are the problems of bottled water, and the uncertainty of where it comes from, how it is made or how fresh. If water is stored in plastic bottles or in store jugs, heat/sunlight leaches chemicals out of the plastic such as BPA.
Do your planet good… plastic bottles and throw away/replaceable filters are just adding waste to our delicate planet. Distillation is the most natural way of purifying water—Mother Natures Way, with a Polar Bear Water Distiller.
Distillers Used | Distiller Stores Edmonton | Reverse Osmosis Water Filters Edmonton | Water Pumps Edmonton | Water Pumps for Sale Edmonton