Polar Bear Water Distiller Used Model 6B
Manually filled, 2 gallon batch unit, a rare find. Easy to use, fill with water, machine produces pure clean drinking water, then turns off when cycle is completed. Will produce up to 8 gallons of water if you run this machine non stop.
- Manufactures Value— “New” Price: $900.00
- Store Used Rebuilt with 3 month warranty Cash Debit Visa or MasterCard Price: $650.00
- This model is available in store for less – come into the store or phone for details.
Model # 6B – UNIQUE 2 GALLON BOILING TANK – 2 GALLONS PER BATCH
- Manual Fill are hand filled. The machine processes the water you put into the machine, and stops by it self when the unit has finished processing the batch.
- Distilling Capacity: up to 8 gallons in 24 hours = 6 hours per batch/aprox
- Painted steal frame, and Stainless Steel Evaporator Tank, Cover, and Cooling Coils.
2 Gallons per Batch – twice the water… half the work – Very Rare to find this machine
Storage Tank: Not Available (we suggest that you distill into 2 gallon or larger glass container for water storage)
- ** Does not include bottle as shown. Bottle is shown for suggested type of storage **
- Dimension: 13″high x 12.75″ wide and 21″ length Weight is 36 lbs
- 1000 watts, 120 Volt, 60 cycle, 9.0 amps
For those who want an economically priced water distiller with all the essential feature that make all Polar Bear Water Distillers a fine investment.
Mother Nature knows that distillation is the simplest and most reliable method of water purification! A Precision Water Distiller duplicates that method, to provide you with the most natural and purest drinking water to be used in your own home or business.
Obtain the true taste of foods, ice, drinks, juices, and coffee when made with distilled water.
Independent laboratory testing shows that water distillers remove greater than 99% of all heavy metals, chlorine, fluoride, lead, pesticides, herbicides, organic compounds, bacteria, viruses and even radioactive water soluble compounds. Boil water warnings, floods, oil spills, city water, country water, dugout water. With a distiller rest assured that your water is safe to drink.
Many people feel blessed to live were we do, where drinking the tap water won’t kill us. But there is a lot in tap water we do not want to drink, like chlorine and fluoride. Xenoestrogens (toxic hormone-like substances that mimic the body’s own estrogens have been implicated in breast and prostate cancer, also residues from pharmaceuticals and recreational drugs. Because of this uncertainty, many of us try to avoid tap water. Then there are the problems of bottled water, and the uncertainty of where it comes from, how it is made or how fresh. If water is stored in plastic bottles or in store jugs, heat/sunlight leaches chemicals out of the plastic such as BPA.
Do your planet good… plastic bottles and throw away/replaceable filters are just adding waste to our delicate planet. Dont waste water to make water. Distillation is the most natural way of purifying water—Mother Natures Way, with a Polar Bear Water Distiller.
Distiller Used | Distiller Stores Edmonton | Reverse Osmosis Water Filters Edmonton | Water Pumps Edmonton | Water Pumps for Sale Edmonton
There are no reviews yet.