Rocker Switch VISA – Polar Bear Distillers #100188
Replacement Rocker style switch – commonly used on Polar Bear Water Distillers and on Polar Bear Automatic drain.
This part is used in Polar Bear Water Distillers Model 26E1, 26-14, 26CT, 26C8 and on most Polar Bear Automatic Drains.
Part # 100188 – Quantity = 1 switch – Description: Switch, Rocker, On/Off, Red/Black
- Red Robertson Screwdriver
- #2 Phillips Screwdriver
- Turn main power switch on distiller off and unplug cord from wall.
- Using a Robertson and/or Phillips screwdriver, remove the distiller covers. This will require disconnecting the water feed line on 26-CT, 26D-8, 26C-8 and 26-14 models. ENSURE THE SADDLE VALVE IS CLOSED BEFORE DISCONNECTING WATER FEED LINE. If you are replacing an auto-drain switch, remove the auto-drain cover.
(Recommendation Note: we recommend placing a shut off valve after the saddle valve and before the distiller which makes it easier to turn off water supply to the distiller, sometimes scaling in the water pipe makes turning off the saddle valve hard)
- Compress the clips on the back of the switch to be replaced and push the switch out.
- Remove the wires from one post on the old switch and attach them to the corresponding post on the new switch. ENSURE THAT THE WIRES GO TO THE CORRECT POST. Repeat for the other post(s).
- Push the switch into the mounting slot until it snaps into position.
- Replace distiller covers. Reattach water feed line if it was removed and open saddle valve.
Water Distiller Parts | Health Food Stores Edmonton | Natural Food Stores Edmonton | Supplement Stores Edmonton | Health Supplement Stores Edmonton | Best Supplement Stores Edmonton | Aromatherapy Stores Edmonton | Vitamin Stores Edmonton | Herbal Stores Edmonton | Natural Body Care Edmonton | Cooler Stores Edmonton | Distiller Stores Edmonton | Reverse Osmosis Water Filters Edmonton | Water Pumps Edmonton | Water Pumps for Sale Edmonton