Water Distiller Midi Still D – Semi-Automatic Filling Used
Pure Water Distillers produce 99.9% pure water that is perfect for drinking, cooking, making ice cubes and giving to your pets! Water Distillers for Home Use. High-quality, healthy, distilled drinking water. Convenient Semi-Automatic Fill or Manual Fill Water Distiller. Perfect family unit, or people looking for a small sized water distiller.
Semi-Auto Fill – Hook up to water supply, to make up to 4 gallons at a time. Once it has completed 4 gallons the machine will turn off. If running automatically… connect machine to water line. Select 1 or 2 or 3 or 4 gallons. Machine will self fill and make the amount of water you have selected. Once selection has been completed… machine turns it self off.
Operate as a Manual Fill – You put the water distiller in the machine making 1 gallon per batch. The machine processes the water you put into the machine, and stops by it self when the unit has finished processing the batch. If running manually… this machine needs no special plumbing or electrical hook up. Just plug it in and fill with water. Machine will produce one gallon of distilled water then stop. To make more water, fill it again.
- Manufactures Value— “New” Price: $1295.00
- Store Used Rebuilt w/3 month warranty Cash Debit Visa or MasterCard Price: $900.00
- No Warranty $750.00
- This model is available in store for less – come into the store or phone for details.
- Free shipping offer does not apply to this item. Pick up in the Edmonton store. If you are out of town, call for quote for packaging and shipping cost.
- Meets the needs of most medium-sized families.
- Includes a self-tapping connector that hooks up easily to your waterline.
- Refills itself automatically. ( manually controlled when to start)
- Feature a manually-set timer that allows for the distillation of up to 15 liter of water.
- Storage tank Included 15 liters ( 4 gallon ) capacity, with faucet.
- Can be operated manually for portable use. ( can be used without the storage tank. If so a 1 gallon glass jug would be needed (not included) to collect and to hold the distilled water.
- Specifications: Aprox: Depth 14″ x Width 21″ x Height 16″ Weight 35 lbs.
- 1100 watts, 120V, 9 AMPS.
- All stainless steel, inside and out.
- Machine may vary slightly from the one in the photo.
This distiller will give you pure water production for many years. Easy to use.
Mother Nature knows that distillation is the simplest and most reliable method of water purification! A Water Distiller duplicates that method, to provide you with the most natural and purest drinking water to be used in your own home or business.
Obtain the true taste of foods, ice, drinks, juices, and coffee when made with distilled water.
Independent laboratory testing shows that water distillers remove greater than 99% of all heavy metals, chlorine, fluoride, lead, pesticides, herbicides, organic compounds, bacteria, viruses and even radioactive water soluble compounds. Boil water warnings, floods, oil spills, city water, country water, dugout water. With a distiller rest assured that your water is safe to drink.
Many people feel blessed to live were we do, where drinking the tap water won’t kill us. But there is a lot in tap water we do not want to drink, like chlorine and fluoride. Xenoestrogens which is a toxic hormone-like substances that mimic the body’s own estrogens have been implicated in breast and prostate cancer, also residues from pharmaceuticals and recreational drugs. Because of this uncertainty, many of us try to avoid tap water. Then there are the problems of bottled water, and the uncertainty of where it comes from, how it is made or how fresh. If water is stored in plastic bottles or in store purchased jugs, heat/sunlight leaches chemicals out of the plastic such as BPA.
Do your planet good… plastic bottles and throw away/replaceable filters are just adding waste to our delicate planet. Don’t waste water to make water. Distillation is the most natural way of purifying water—Mother Natures Way, with a Pure Water Distiller.
Water Distillers Used | Distiller Stores Edmonton | Reverse Osmosis Water Filters Edmonton | Water Pumps Edmonton | Water Pumps for Sale Edmonton