Water Distiller Used – 26D8 & Pump Kit
Polar Bear Water Distiller—Model 26-D8 Automatic Filling, Residential Distiller. The ultimate in an 8 gallon per day distiller. The compact floor size makes this an ideal choice for apartments and homeowners with limited space. With the pump kit… you can have distilled water available for use in the Kitchen, Bathroom, for steam showers, humidifiers, or dispensed at Refrigerator for water and ice.
- Manufactures Value— “New” Price: $3100.00 + GST
- Used Rebuilt w/ 3 month warranty Cash Debit Visa or MasterCard Price: $2,000.00 + GST
- Used Rebuilt with no warranty $1,700.00
- This model is available in store for less – come into the store or phone for details.
Yes, you can make and drink your own distilled water, with a small sized distiller in your own home. Distilled water is made by boiling water and then condensing the collected steam back into a liquid. This process removes impurities and minerals from the water, providing pure clean, safe drinking water.
This Model is Used, Reconditioned. Many of our customers are using machines that are over 50 years old, so a distiller is a investment for years of clean, safe drinking water.
Model # 26D8 with Pump Package
- Automatic Fill automatic fill units connects onto the main water supply with a saddle valve, so the machine starts and stops, by its self, as you use water from the storage tank.
- Distilling Capacity: up to 8 gallons in 24 hours
- Storage Tank Capacity: 8 gallons stainless steel—Included
- Pump Kit: – Included – Value $595.00 Pump kit includes: pump, full size pantry faucet, 25 feet 1/2” hose, and fittings to connect unit, to one faucet. The Pump kit can feed several locations in the home by splitting the line and by adding an extra tap. Have distilled water available for use in the Kitchen, Bathroom, for steam showers, humidifiers, or dispensed at Refrigerator for water and ice.
- Pressure Tank— Optional $ 175.00 Pressure tank equalizes pressure of the pump, eliminates pulsating of pump, especially when water line connected to fridge and ice-makers.
- Automatic Drain: – Optional $645.00 – The Automatic drain—drains out the liquid impurities from the boiling chamber, on a regular cycle, reducing impurity concentrations, giving you a higher quality of drinking water, and reducing the amount of scale build-up inside the boiling tank.
- Includes: water distiller and storage tank, water connection ( saddle valve) 1/4″ hose, charcoal filter, descaler.
- Specifications: Weight 57 lbs, 39.5″ high, 20.5″ wide, 14″ deep Electrical: 120 Volts, 9 amps, 1100 watts
- All Stainless Steel
- Made in Canada
Units will give you trouble free pure water production for many years.
Mother Nature knows that distillation is the simplest and most reliable method of water purification! A Precision Water Distiller duplicates that method, to provide you with the most natural and purest drinking water to be used in your own home or business.
Obtain the true taste of foods, ice, drinks, juices, and coffee when made with distilled water.
Independent laboratory testing shows that water distillers remove greater than 99% of all heavy metals, chlorine, fluoride, lead, pesticides, herbicides, organic compounds, bacteria, viruses and even radioactive water soluble compounds. Boil water warnings, floods, oil spills, city water, country water, dugout water. With a distiller rest assured that your water is safe to drink.
Many people feel blessed to live were we do, where drinking the tap water won’t kill us. But there is a lot in tap water we do not want to drink, like chlorine and fluoride. Xenoestrogens (toxic hormone-like substances that mimic the body’s own estrogens have been implicated in breast and prostate cancer, also residues from pharmaceuticals and recreational drugs. Because of this uncertainty, many of us try to avoid tap water. Then there are the problems of bottled water, and the uncertainty of where it comes from, how it is made or how fresh. If water is stored in plastic bottles or in store jugs, heat/sunlight leaches chemicals out of the plastic such as BPA.
Do your planet good… plastic bottles and throw away/replaceable filters are just adding waste to our delicate planet. Distillation is the most natural way of purifying water—Mother Natures Way, with a Polar Bear Water Distiller.
Polar Bear Water Distiller—Model 26-D8
The ultimate in an 8 gallon per day distiller. The compact floor size makes this an ideal choice for apartments and homeowners with limited space.
Distillation is the simplest and most reliable method of water purification! The 26-D8 combines that process with superior technology and quality standards to give you the finest portable automatic system available! Not only will the 26-D8 provide you with the naturally healthy benefits of pure drinking water, your cooking and baking will retain the original flavors! Distilled water is also ideal for infant formulas, low sodium diets, house plants, aquariums, wet-cell batteries, steam irons, photography & pet care.
Simply install the 26-D8 and plug into a standard household outlet. The unit is tapped into the main water line. Water is drawn into the boiling chamber, regulated by a start/stop float system which extends the life of the heating element. As the water boils, steam rises, leaving the contaminants behind. The vapor travels through an exclusive double-baffle system and any volatile gases are released through a safety vent. The steam is condensed in the fan-cooled coils and the distilled water passes through coconut carbon. The pure water is then stored in a stainless steel tank.
- All Polar Bear Water Distillers are constructed of high grade polished stainless steel. Built to last a life time, there is a ten-year warranty on stainless steel components.
- Charcoal Filter: After the steam is condensed by fan cooling, the distilled water produced then passes through a granulated coconut charcoal filter. This aerates the water, giving it a “fresh” taste and traps any volatile gases that may have escaped in the distilling process. Polar Bear distillers have a refillable stainless steel filter canister between the distiller and the holding tank.
Distillers Used | Cooler Stores Edmonton | Distiller Stores Edmonton | Reverse Osmosis Water Filters Edmonton | Water Pumps Edmonton | Water Pumps for Sale Edmonton