Soy Wax Jar Candle – Miracle (Rose,Sandalwood,Hydrangea)
Soy Wax Candle, they are a perfect choice for an eco-friendly and all natural alternative to paraffin candles. Candle scents are naturally derived and are paraben and phosphate free. Clean Burning, Essential oils, Cotton Wick. Glass Jar with Metal Lid. Each Candle Burns up to 50 hours.
Miracle Soy Candle – is scented with Rose & Sandalwood & Hydrangea premium quality fragrance, essential oil blends
Filled Jar Soy Wax Candle Information
- Proudly made in Canada!
- Each of our hand poured soy wax candles are made of three ingredients : 100 % soy wax, pure cotton wicks and premium quality fragrance/Essential oil blends.
- No UV inhibitors, no chemicals, no additives, nothing you can not pronounce.
- They burn twice as long a paraffin and have 95% less soot.
- Let’s take care of our blue planet: petroleum free, Burn 100% Soy Wax!
Soy Wax is better for your health: Soy burns cleaner and produces as much as 90 percent less soot than paraffin, reducing the amount of indoor air pollution. Soy won’t ruin your walls: The emissions from paraffin candles build up on walls, staining the paint in your home.
Did you know?
– Soy wax has a memory and will only burn as far as it did on the previous burn. It is important to allow the melt pool reach the edges of the jar on every burn. This will prevent the candle for burning down the middle. We suggest burning this candle 2-3 hours maximum each time you light it.
– Soy wax is a natural substance , it can often produce a frosted look This is a very natural characteristic and yet another reminder of how natural the candle is. You can also find “Soy sweat” wet spots, on top of your container candle when there is a temperature change. No worries, this candle will continue to burn amazing and clean.
– We suggest storing your candle in a cool dark place to keep it white. If your candle turns yellow, don’t worry, it does not affect the burn or quality at all.
If you want to light a clean burning candle, select one of the best following some basic guidelines. Look for a candle that will affect your air quality the least. Soy candles, beeswax candles, and vegetable-wax based candles that are 100% (not blended with paraffin) are your best options.
Candles & Incense | Health Food Stores Edmonton | Natural Food Stores Edmonton | Supplement Stores Edmonton | Health Supplement Stores Edmonton | Best Supplement Stores Edmonton | Aromatherapy Stores Edmonton | Vitamin Stores Edmonton | Herbal Stores Edmonton | Natural Body Care Edmonton