5 ml Amber Glass Vial with cap & stainless steel roller – Roll on Bottles
Roll on perfume bottles are also known as roller bottles. These Glass essential oil roll on bottles are perfect for your own homemade DIY projects or make and take classes! The glass roll-on bottles come with stainless steel roller inserts!
Perfect for making lip gloss or your own aromatherapy perfumes. The small glass vials are great for holding small amounts and samples of essential oils, serums, perfumes, and more.
** Price is for one only. Image shows more than one for alternate views of the product.
Capacity: 5 ml / .17 oz. – with Stainless roller ball and cap. Colour is in the glass so will not scratch off.
Size: high __cm, wide ___cm
These beautiful blue glass bottles are a handy way to apply essential oils, blends, and massage oils to the skin—simply roll them on as needed!
(Roll-on fitments work best when the essential oils are diluted with at least an equal amount of carrier oil.)
- Transfer oil from another vial or mix a blend of your own in this bottle. The opening of this vial is large enough that you can even carefully drip oil into it from your essential oil bottles.
- **for best results, dilute essential oils with at least an equal amount of carrier oil.
- Don’t overfill bottles!
- After the oil is in the bottle, place the roller ball insert in the opening. Press the insert down firmly until securely connected (try to not push directly on the roller ball itself).
- Be careful, and hold tightly to the bottle during this process.
- Please note that roll-on bottles containing liquids should be stored and transported in an upright position to prevent leaking.
Simple to refill.
Roll on bottles can help you harness the POWER of essential oils, making application simple. Metal roller balls glide smoothly on!
- If you find that the ball seems to tight, there’s a reason for that. It’s so they won’t leak or fall out. The trick to getting it to roll smoothly is to roll the ball on your palm or with your finger so that the ball gets coated in oil. Once the ball is completely covered in oil, it will roll much easier, and it will not leak in the future 😉
- If you find that the roller balls are “sticking” then it may just be a matter of putting some carrier oil on your thumb and rubbing the surface of the roller ball, or simply working the roller ball with your thumb without any carrier oil. With enough rubbing or friction over the surface of the roller ball it should be enough to loose it.
- New Roller Ball is not rolling and tight, warm up the roller ball with a hair dryer, then roll the ball, this will help to slightly stretch the plastic holding the ball.
Essential Oil l Bottles & Caps | Health Food Stores Edmonton | Natural Food Stores Edmonton | Supplement Stores Edmonton | Health Supplement Stores Edmonton | Best Supplement Stores Edmonton | Aromatherapy Stores Edmonton | Vitamin Stores Edmonton | Herbal Stores Edmonton | Natural Body Care Edmonton |
There are no reviews yet.