Ashwagandha Extract 60 Capsules New Roots Herbal
Ashwagandha, one of the most powerful herbs in Ayurvedic healing
60 Vegetarian Capsules – 500 mg
- Latin name – Withania Somnifera
- English name – Winter cherry, Indian Ginseng
- Indian name – Ashwagandha
Ashwagandha is an adaptogenic botanical with potent antioxidant properties which shield the brain and central nervous system from the effects of chronic stress.
Ashwagandha has a history of use spanning millennia as an adaptogen in Ayurvedic medicine. The roots of this hardy perennial contain naturally occurring botanical steroids called withanolides. These biologically active compounds are credited for the many health benefits of ashwagandha.
Ashwagandha can energize or calm the body when faced with stressful situations. Its powerful antioxidant action further shields the brain and central nervous system from the effects of chronic stress. Improved cognitive function and enhanced memory are also among its many benefits. Clinical trials have also demonstrated ashwagandha root extract to be effective for improved cardiorespiratory stamina, endurance, and exercise recovery.
Ashwagandha can also reduce cortisol levels. When released into the bloodstream, cortisol triggers the “fight-or-flight” response. Chronic elevated levels of cortisol can lead to belly-fat accumulation, compromised immune performance, and even suppression of bone formation.
New Roots Herbal’s Ashwagandha Extract contains 500 mg per capsule, and is potency-validated to contain a minimum of 5% withanolides.
- Ashwagandha, is an adaptogenic herb popular in Ayurvedic medicine that has shown incredible results for lowering cortisol and balancing thyroid hormones.
- In India, ashwagandha is known as the “strength of the stallion” since it has traditionally been used to strengthen the immune system after illness.
- Ashwagandha has also been referred to as Indian ginseng because of its ability to enhance stamina and has extraordinary stress relieving properties.
Adults: Take 1 capsule daily or as directed by your health-care practitioner.
Each vegetable capsule contains: Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) root extract, 5% withanolides – 500 mg. Other ingredients: Vegetable magnesium stearate and silicon dioxide in a non‑GMO vegetable capsule composed of carbohydrate gum and purified water.
Nutritional Supplements | Health Food Stores Edmonton | Natural Food Stores Edmonton | Supplement Stores Edmonton | Health Supplement Stores Edmonton | Best Supplement Stores Edmonton | Aromatherapy Stores Edmonton | Vitamin Stores Edmonton | Herbal Stores Edmonton | Natural Body Care Edmonton
There are no reviews yet.