Castor Oil Organic 500 ml – Karooch
Castor oil remains a popular natural treatment for common conditions like constipation and skin ailments and is commonly used in natural beauty products. Perfect for Health-Promoting Packs, Soothes and Softens Skin, Massage Oil, Bath Oil.
Castor oil, the old-school health aid, is proving it’s here to stay, thanks to its beauty benefits for hair, nails, brow, lashes, and skin – it Soothes and Softens the Skin, Massage Oil, Bath Oil. Perfect for Health-Promoting Packs.
Product Description Ancient Healing – Modern Results
Castor Oil has been used in many cultures around the world for over 3,000 years. In old herbal texts, it is called the “Palma Christi”, Latin for the palm of Christ and has many healing properties. Doctors at the former A.R.E. Clinic, under the guidance of Dr. William McGarey, used castor oil for virtually every aspect of health.
CASTOR OIL PACK (COTTON OR WOOL FLANNEL)
- Make a pack of appropriate size and saturate with castor oil. (Oil may be preheated or used with heating pad or hot water bottle. Do not use heat if infection or fever is present or suspected).
- Position pack over affected area and cover with a piece of plastic and heating pad if desired. A towel may be used to help protect bedding.
- Allow pack to remain for an hour or more. Avoid falling asleep with heating pad turned on, or use a hot water bottle.
- After pack is removed, cleanse skin with a solution of baking soda in water (1 teaspoonful to a pint)
- Store pack in plastic bag or other container in a cool dry place when not in use.
- Use pack daily or in a regular cycle (ex. 2 – 3 consecutive days a week) until results are obtained.
- Ingredients: Pure, Cold Pressed Ricinus Communis ( Castor) Oil.
- Packaged in Canada. In glass amber bottles
Castor Oil I Beauty & Hair | Health Food Stores Edmonton | Natural Food Stores Edmonton | Supplement Stores Edmonton | Health Supplement Stores Edmonton | Best Supplement Stores Edmonton | Aromatherapy Stores Edmonton | Vitamin Stores Edmonton | Herbal Stores Edmonton | Natural Body Care Edmonton