Ground Cinnamon (Cinnamomum cassia) – 200 g
Most cinnamon sold is the cassia variety. Cinnamon is one of the healthiest spices in the world
- In food and beverages, cassia cinnamon is used as a flavoring agent.
- People take Cassia cinnamon by mouth for diabetes and prediabetes, gas (flatulence), muscle and stomach spasms, preventing nausea and vomiting, diarrhea, infections, the common cold, and loss of appetite.
- Some people use it for erectile dysfunction (ED), hernia, bed-wetting, joint pain, menopausal symptoms, menstrual problems.
- Cassia cinnamon is also used for chest pain, kidney disorders, high blood pressure, cramps, and cancer.
- Antioxidants , Anti-inflammatory
- Reduce the risk of heart disease
- Help lower blood sugar
- Promote metabolism and circulation
- Help loss weight
- People apply cassia cinnamon to the skin to repel mosquitos.
Cinnamon is widely used as a spice, principally employed in cookery as a condiment and flavouring material. It can be used in both sweet and savoury foods. Great partner of your breakfast cereals, snackfoods and tea.
Smells slightly sweetish, aromatic. Taste very sweetish, aromatic.
100% pure, non-Irradiated, with no fillers, colours or binders. Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Product of Indonesia
Precautions: We recommend that you consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before using herbal products, particularly if you are pregnant, nursing, or on any medications. For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Herbs & Spices & Tea | Health Food Stores Edmonton | Natural Food Stores Edmonton | Supplement Stores Edmonton | Health Supplement Stores Edmonton | Best Supplement Stores Edmonton | Aromatherapy Stores Edmonton | Vitamin Stores Edmonton | Herbal Stores Edmonton | Natural Body Care Edmonton