Distiller “CLEANER & DESCALER ” XLarge Jar 5 kg.
Rust & Limescale Remover. Used to dissolve water scale deposits in distiller, coffee pots, dishwashers, or in most metal products where water scale build-up is a problem.
Net Weight: 5.0 kg.
NOTICE: Are you ordering from USA? Sorry, but We are unable to ship this product to you in the United States.
If ordering Descaler in Canada – this item does “not” qualify towards Free shipping offer. We may discount shipping, depending on distance and total weight of shipment.
Directions: Fill a pail with hot water. Add 2-3 tablespoons of Descaler per gallon of water to be used. Stir to dissolve. Pour into the chamber you wish to clean, just to the scale mark.
(Don’t over fill container) Let soak for 12-24 hours. If scale is excessive soak longer or use more Descaler. Drain solution and rinse thoroughly.
Contains: Sulfamic Acid
First Aid Treatment:
- After contact with skin, wash immediately with plenty of soap and water.
- If splashed in eyes or on skin, flush thoroughly with water. If swallowed, drink three or four glasses of milk or water. Do not induce vomiting. Call physician immediately.
- Unplug distiller. Remove the boiling tank lid and the charcoal filter.
- Drain the boiling tank and rinse. Remove any loose scale from inside the tank.
- Close the drain valve.
- Fill a pail with hot water, add 2-3 tablespoons of Descaler per gallon of water to be used. If scale is excessive use more Descaler. Stir to dissolve.
- Pour into the chamber you wish to clean. Just to the scale mark. You might have to add more water to the solution, but do not over fill container.
- Let soak for 12-24 hours.
- Drain solution and rinse thoroughly. Repeat cleaning if necessary. (Next time de-scale sooner)
- You may rub the inside of the tank with plastic scouring pads. (Do not use steel wool as it will scratch the tank surface, and be careful not to bend the float)
- It is recommended that the machine be run through the steam sterilization cycle prior to distilling water for usage.
- NOTE: Do not heat. heating makes product less effective.
Descaler, Cleaner, Rust & Limescale Remover
Sulphamic acid also called sulfamic acid is a white crystalline solid which is stable and non-hygroscopic. It is soluble in water. It is classified as a strong inorganic acid At room temperature, sulphamic acid solution is stable for a long time but rapid hydrolysis occurs at elevated temperatures. It’s solution is less corrosive toward metals. Sulfamic acid possesses a scale solubilising capacity which makes it ideal for removal of scale from boilers, cooling towers, coils, heat exchangers, condensers and a wide range of heating and cooling systems thereby increasing the efficiency of plant and equipment.
Sulphamic acid is used as an acidic cleaning agent, typically for metals and ceramics. It is a replacement for hydrochloric acid for the removal of rust. In households, it is often found as a descaling agent in detergents, cleaners and toilet cleaners for the removal of limescale.
Other uses of SULPHAMIC ACID:
- Descaler, Cleaner & Rust Remover
- removing excess grout on tiles, efflorescence and other mineral deposits
- Cleaner & descaler for Dairy equipment (pipeline milkers, milk evaporators)
- Cleaner & descaler for Brewery equipment (pipelines, Vats, etc)
- Ingredient in Denture Tablets
- descaling agent and is used for cleaning a variety of industrial equipment It is used for cleaning boilers, heat exchangers, condensers, jackets and coils,
- domestic appliances descaling toilets, removing excess grout on tiles
Distiller Supplies, Descaler & Charcoal | Health Food Stores Edmonton | Natural Food Stores Edmonton | Supplement Stores Edmonton | Health Supplement Stores Edmonton | Best Supplement Stores Edmonton | Aromatherapy Stores Edmonton | Vitamin Stores Edmonton | Herbal Stores Edmonton | Natural Body Care Edmonton | Cooler Stores Edmonton | Distiller Stores Edmonton | Reverse Osmosis Water Filters Edmonton | Water Pumps Edmonton | Water Pumps for Sale Edmonton