MegaHome Essential Oils, Medicinal Tinctures and Alcohol Distiller – Glass Container – Black and Stainless Steel
– Manual Fill – Counter Top Distiller – Stainless Exterior Black Lid – Stainless Steel Interior – Glass Collection carafe/container (100% BPA-free)
** This is a special order item – please allow 7-10 days to arrive, after order has been placed.
This distiller heats at a lower temperature than our other dedicated water type distillers to allow for the proper production of Essential oils, Medicinal plant extracts, Tinctures and endless types of alcohol recipes.
Benefits and Features:
- Safe and easy to operate
- Easy to clean
- Designer “GLASS” collection carafe, (BPA-free)
- New – Stainless Steel Upper Screen
- No special installation required
- Countertop space saving design, mobile, durable.
- Built-in automatic thermostatic temperature control sensor that switches off the distiller when the process is finished.
- Stainless steel inner chamber
- 1 Year Warranty
What’s in the box?:
- Main distiller unit
- Power cord
- Glass collection carafe (bpa free)
- 1 year Warranty
- Scale/Residue cleaner (250g jar)
- One box with six sashes/pouches of activated carbon.
- Includes a filter holder nozzle to direct the distiller’s spout over the top of the collection bottle.
- Size: 20cm Diameter, 36cm Height, 40cm Width (includes collection bottle)
- Power Consumption: 335W (Total) Heater 320W & Cooling Fan 15W
- Power source: AC 110/120V 60Hz Standard North American Plug Type
- Weight: 5.9Kg
- Capacity: 4 liters per cycle maximum output 16 litres or 4 US gallons per day.
- Stainless Steel Boiling Chamber
- Model – MH-DA4B-P – EOD-SBS PPBOT
- Made in Taiwan
- Megahome, the world leader in micro stills
Notes on Recipes and uses:
- Using up to 60% isopropyl alcohol for extraction has been approved by testing against leaking seals. Using higher percentages may cause leaking in the main seal. Seals can be removed and let to dry out as they may have become saturated with alcohol.
- We often receive emails regarding the uses and methods to produce many things.Certainly, the internet itself can provide much information on these subjects and there are many books out there with tried and true recipes and best practices help. Look for something a bit more than just an online recipe, try to find a reputable author that has done their homework.
- Another thing we get asked is about the legalities of producing Alcohol, Plant Extracts, Herbal Tinctures and Medical Marijuana Oils… these are local issues, and one should familarize oneself with what pertains to you in your area regardless of how ridiculous and archaic they may seem.
Alcohol Distiller Legal Disclaimer
Although this unit is specifically designed as an alcohol and essential oils distiller. We cannot provide any technical support or advice to people looking to distill alcohol or essential oils although there is a lot of information available on the Internet. And whatever you do, we are in no way liable.
Water Distillers | Health Food Stores Edmonton | Natural Food Stores Edmonton | Supplement Stores Edmonton | Health Supplement Stores Edmonton | Best Supplement Stores Edmonton | Aromatherapy Stores Edmonton | Vitamin Stores Edmonton | Herbal Stores Edmonton | Natural Body Care Edmonton | Cooler Stores Edmonton | Distiller Stores Edmonton |