USED – Polar Bear Water Distiller – Model 26CT – Automatic Fill with storage tank
The most economical fully-automatic distiller. Ideal for the small-to-medium sized family, is a counter top unit with a space saving design.
Model 26-CT – Polar Bear Water Distiller — Used—
- New” Price: $2,10000.00+ GST Used SALE Price: $1500.00 + GST
- This unit may be available at a lower cost “cash and carry price”… Phone 780-477-1328 for information.
- This machine is ready for pick up in Edmonton Store.
Distillation is the simplest and most reliable method of water purification! The 26-CT combines that process with superior technology and quality standards to give you the finest portable automatic system available! Not only will the 26-CT provide you with the naturally healthy benefits of pure drinking water, your cooking and baking will retain the original flavors! Distilled water is also ideal for infant formulas, low sodium diets, house plants, aquariums, wet-cell batteries, steam irons, photography & pet care.
Simply place the 26-CT on a counter top and plug into a standard household outlet. For automatic distillation, the unit is tapped into the main water line. Water is drawn into the boiling chamber, regulated by a start/stop float system which extends the life of the heating element. As the water boils, steam rises, leaving the contaminants behind. The vapor travels through an exclusive double-baffle system and any volatile gases are released through a safety vent. The steam is condensed in the fan-cooled coils and the distilled water passes through coconut carbon. The pure water is then stored in a stainless steel tank.
Distilling Capacity: 8 Gallons per day Storage Capacity: 5 Gallons
Height: 21.5″ Width: 20.5″ Depth: 15″ Shipping Weight: 41.5 lbs. Electrical: 120V 9A 1100W
All Stainless Steel—No plastic
Made in Canada
- All Polar Bear Water Distillers are constructed of high grade polished stainless steel. Built to last a life time, stainless steel components.
- Charcoal Filter: After the steam is condensed by fan cooling, the distilled water produced then passes through a granulated coconut charcoal filter. This aerates the water, giving it a “fresh” taste and traps any volatile gases that may have escaped in the distilling process. Polar Bear distillers have a refillable stainless steel filter canister between the distiller and the holding tank.
Pump Kit: – – Optional $ Not Included
Pump kit includes: pump, full size pantry faucet, 25 feet 1/2” hose, and fittings to connect unit, to one faucet.
The Pump kit can feed several locations in the home by splitting the line and by adding an extra tap. Have distilled water available for use in the Kitchen, Bathroom, for steam showers, humidifiers, or dispensed at Refrigerator for water and ice.
Automatic Drain: – – $ Optional Not Included
The Automatic drain—drains out the liquid impurities from the boiling chamber, on a regular cycle, reducing impurity concentrations, giving you a higher quality of drinking water, and reducing the amount of scale build-up inside the boiling tank.
Do your planet good… plastic bottles and throw away/replaceable filters are just adding waste to our delicate planet. Don’t waste water to make water. Distillation is the most natural way of purifying water—Mother Natures Way, with a Polar Bear Water Distiller.
Precision Water Distiller Polar Bear Water Distillers | Distiller Stores Edmonton | Reverse Osmosis Water Filters Edmonton | Water Pumps Edmonton | Water Pumps for Sale Edmonton