Filter Lid SS for Precision Water Distiller
Precision Water Distillers: Used with Models Models 8M, 8-5, 8-8, 12-12 with optional storage tank
Stainless Steel Filter Lid (2″d ) Center hole in lid
Many water distillers come with an activated coconut charcoal filter. Which requires that the charcoal be replaced every few months. This crushed coconut shell has been steam activated to an extremely high temperature, effectively creating a special high quality porous grade of activated charcoal. This product is to be used along with any distiller to insure removal of certain gases or obnoxious odors, and improving taste.
Refillable filters: Use with Manually filled distillers, using optional storage tank for collecting distilled water as it is made. Suitable for Precision Water Distiller. (May work with Durastill Water Distillers, Purewater Distillers but you have to check cooling coil and tank inlet locations and verify height allowance.)
We recommend that you change the activated coconut charcoal every 1 to 3 months or approximately 100 gallons of distilled water made.
1) Empty old charcoal from stainless steel canister.
2) Rinse canister thoroughly.
3) Fill canister 2/3 full of new charcoal.
4) Rinse with boiling hot distilled water to rinse the dust from the charcoal. Do this several times until the water through the filter runs clear.
5) Replace filter on distiller. with 100% pure granulated activated coconut shell charcoal
Note: Do Not Substitute any other type of charcoal for use in a water distiller. Never use the aquarium type of charcoal
Distiller Filters & Parts | Cooler Stores Edmonton | Distiller Stores Edmonton | Reverse Osmosis Water Filters Edmonton | Water Pumps Edmonton | Water Pumps for Sale Edmonton