Honey – African Forest Hot Organic 350g
This honey spread is made from naturally-healthy ingredients full of taste and goodness. Organic Hot Chili Peppers are blended with African Forest Honey, which is Traditionally gathered from deep in the remote, pristine National Park forests in Tanzania. Tanzanian honey is a full bodied honey, containing many antioxidants and is rich in micro-nutrients.
This is a full-flavored, tropical forest honey. It is full of the flavors and scents of the Miombo Forest.
- Produced by wild forest bees and gathered using sustainable beekeeping methods.
- Great for your health! Our natural wild honey is packed with antioxidants and micro-nutrients.
- Pesticide free, GMO-free, and certified 100% organic.
- Beekeeping practices protect the vast forest areas and national parks in Tanzania, which in turn helps regenerate the forests.
- Last year alone, the forests where our beekeepers have their hives captured over 28,000 tonnes of carbon from the atmosphere!
Get excited for our brand new flavored honey – Hot Honey – 350 g / 12.3 oz. – packaged in an infinitely reusable glass jar!
Organic Chili Pepper from Canada is combined with our fair trade, raw, unpasteurized honey harvested from the Miombo Forest in Tanzania. This honey spread is made from naturally-healthy ingredients full of taste and goodness.
Honey is A product of Tanzania, bottled in Canada.
How To Use It
- Tastes great drizzled on pizza, chicken wings, grilled vegetables, and ice cream!
- Use it as a marinade or grill topping.
- Experiment with it when cooking and tell us your favourite way to use it!
- Infants under one year of age should not be fed unpasteurized honey.
- All-natural honey will crystallize. To liquefy, heat in warm water to 45C/115F.
- Our new glass jar is 100% re-purposable for an infinite number of possible uses. Designed to be re-used.
Ingredients: Pure Tanzanian Certified Organic honey, organic chilies and organic vinegar
Size: Net Wt. 12.35 oz / 350 g
African Bronze Honey Company – We work with forest beekeepers in Africa who harvest wild honey sustainably. No pesticides, no chemicals. Just pure, high-quality, real honey – the way it used to be before big agriculture. Our honey is certified organic by EcoCert.
The work of more than 10,000 beekeepers helps protect vital, pristine forest environments that fight climate change. They earn a sustainable income while making these forests healthier for the bees, wildlife and the environment. As a member of the Fair Trade Federation and a 3-time Best for the World B Corporation we use business as a force for good.
Our honey has a unique, delicious taste because of its origins in the miombo forests of southern Africa. With hints of floral, caramel, and a rich robust flavor – you’ll find it makes everything better!
Honey | African Bronze Honey | Tanzania honey | Zambian Honey | Nutritional Supplements | Natural Food Stores Edmonton | Supplement Stores Edmonton | Health Supplement Stores Edmonton | Best Supplement Stores Edmonton | Aromatherapy Stores Edmonton | Vitamin Stores Edmonton | Herbal Stores Edmonton | Natural Body Care Edmonton