NaturPet Immuno Boost 100ml
NaturPet All Natural Pet Remedy for Dogs or Cats. Immuno Boost supports immune system, for aging or pets suffering from illness, by supporting healthy cell function.
- Acts as a cleansing agent to improve and maintain healthy digestive function.
- Contains powerful antioxidants to boost your pet’s immune response.
- Strengthens internal organ systems to help function properly and fight disease.
- Promotes the release and elimination of toxins from your pet’s body.
- Provides nourishment for the glandular systems that are important in fighting illness.
- Suitable for cats and dogs.
IMMUNO BOOST is a revitalizing herbal D-tox for your pet. It is an essential part of any long term rejuvenating program for pets who suffer from chronic illnesses. This formula supports your pet’s healthy immune function and helps to maintain physical performance.
IMMUNO BOOST can also be used as a preventative measure by using it 2 or 3 times a year as a cleanse. Another great booster is MULTI MINERALS that contains vitamins and minerals for a happy healthy pet. IMMUNO BOOST is all-natural, non-prescription, and drug-free.
NaturPet Immuno Boost is a herbal blend containing Turmeric, Dandelion, Burdock root, Ashwagandha, Ginger, Slippery Elm, and Boswellia. It is best suited for pets with compromised immune systems, inflammatory conditions, poor circulation, digestive issues, and fatigue. For use in cats and dogs.
Active Ingredients: Turmeric, Dandelion, Burdock, Ashwagandha, Ginger, Slippery Elm, Boswellia. Inactive Ingredients: Purified Water, Alcohol, Glycerin
Recommended Dosage: Mixed in with food or direct to pet: 1-25 lbs 1ml, 26-50 lbs 2ml, 51-75 lbs 3ml, 76+ lbs 4ml – Give 2x daily
Cautions & Warnings: For oral use only. Not for long-term use, unless directed by a Veterinarian. Do not use in immature, pregnant, or lactating animals. Do not use in animals with gastrointestinal ulceration, bile duct obstruction, thyroid or kidney disease unless directed by a Veterinarian. Not recommended during pregnancy or while nursing young.