Resin Golden Pine 30gm
Golden Pine Resin Incense. For DIY Projects and to Embrace the ancient ritual of resin burning. Each rich and exotic resin is all natural. Resins can be used to add fragrance to a room or for holistic healing and rituals.
It is said, that as a resin burns it releases its unique energy and essence into the air and adds sacredness, purification and protection.
- Golden pine has an earthy, woody scent. It is helpful for restoring clarity of mind and creating a fresh atmosphere.
- Pine sap/resin properties include: antiseptic, astringent, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial.
Resin is really the original incense, as it comes from refined tree and plant sap and has been used all over the world for thousands of years.
Resins will not burn on their own, at minimum they require charcoal tablets and a charcoal incense burner. Fill your charcoal burner 3/4 full with sand or rocks to absorb some of the heat. … Using a metal spoon, add a very small amount of resin on top of the hot charcoal releasing the fragrant incense smoke.
1 Package – contains 30 gms of 100% Natural resin peices of various sizes (May not be exactly sizes in photo)
- ¼ cup pine resin
- ½ cup oil (olive, almond, etc.)
- ½ – 1 ounce beeswax grated
- Add pine resin to oil in a simmering double boiler. Heat together on low heat until pine resin melts.
- Strain mixture through a coffee filter or strainer.
- Return to double boiler and add grated beeswax. Gently heat until mixture is melted. Pour into tins or jars and store in a cool, dark place
This is the basic pine resin salve recipe, but note that you could substitute herb-infused oils such as plantain, Calendula, comfrey, or yarrow for the plain oil in order to incorporate more vulnerary and antimicrobial herbs to support the body’s wound healing process. There is certainly room to tweak this formula to your own needs!
DIY Beeswax Food Wraps with Resin and Jojoba Oil
- Beeswax Food Wraps are great for storing food without using the plastic cling wrap alternative.
- Making the mixture that is spread on your wraps is simple. Pour 2 tablespoons of jojoba oil in a mason jar or measuring cup. Add 6 tablespoons of pine resin and 1 cup of beeswax pellets/chunks and melt in a double boiler. Stir with wood stick every few minutes until completely melted and incorporated, about 30-40 minutes.
- Use a spoon to drizzle the melted wax onto cotton fabric and use the silicone pastry brush to spread evenly.
- Cover work surface with paper, to catch any spills.Search internet for detailed instructions, if you need more help with your DIY Projects.
Resin | Candles & Incense | Health Food Stores Edmonton | Natural Food Stores Edmonton | Supplement Stores Edmonton | Health Supplement Stores Edmonton | Best Supplement Stores Edmonton | Aromatherapy Stores Edmonton | Vitamin Stores Edmonton | Herbal Stores Edmonton | Natural Body Care Edmonton