Santevia +Alkaline -Fluoride Removal 6 stage Filter
Finally! Safe fluoride filtration! Activated alumina is used in most fluoride filtration systems. Due to this, some fluoride filters can leave high levels of aluminum in your filtered water. The Santevia Fluoride Filter gets rid of fluoride without leaving residual aluminum as well as other contaminants while mineralizing and balancing water pH.
The result: great tasting, safe, clean water with added minerals like calcium and magnesium as recommended by the World Health Organization.
- Stage 1: NSF Certified Activated Alumina (Fluoride Reduction) Reduces Fluoride up to 100%.
- Stage 2: NSF Certified Granular Activated Coconut Carbon – Reduces chlorine, herbicides, pharmaceuticals, industrial chemicals, tri-halomethanes, heavy metals, organic chemicals, particulates, odours and tastes.
- Stage 3: Kinetic Degradation Fluxion (KDF) – Reduces chlorine, inhibits growth of bacteria and mold, and neutralizes heavy metals.
- Stage 4: pH Mineral Balls – Increases pH, adds calcium, magnesium, and other beneficial trace minerals.
- Stage 5: Mineral Stone Infusion – Porous Maifan stones help oxygenate the water, add dissolved minerals and restore alkalinity.
- Stage 6: Natural Silica Sand – Acts as a second filter and polishes the water, initiating optimal pH balance.
No fluoride in your tap water? If you do not require fluoride filtration, the Gravity Countertop System is also compatible with the 5-Stage Filter.
Filter Life: Fluoride Filter: Up to 4 months or 1,200 L / 317 GAL
Filters – Alkalized Water Systems | Health Food Stores Edmonton | Natural Food Stores Edmonton | Supplement Stores Edmonton | Health Supplement Stores Edmonton | Best Supplement Stores Edmonton | Aromatherapy Stores Edmonton | Vitamin Stores Edmonton | Herbal Stores Edmonton | Natural Body Care Edmonton | Cooler Stores Edmonton | Distiller Stores Edmonton | Reverse Osmosis Water Filters Edmonton | Water Pumps Edmonton | Water Pumps for Sale Edmonton
There are no reviews yet.