Singing Bowl Three Elements #TSB15
Singing Bowl – Three Elements, copper, silver, brass. The vibration emitted from a singing bowl symbolizes a Tibetan monk in prayer. This sound aligns chakras and balances the energy in the surrounding area. These bowls are a beautiful way to begin or end a mediation or healing session.
Three elements Singing Bowl – Copper, Silver & Brass
Size: 4 inch Included Baton
Om is a mantra, or vibration, that is traditionally chanted at the beginning and end of yoga sessions.
It’s both a sound and a symbol rich in meaning and depth and when pronounced correctly it is actually AUM.
- The simple and elegant design makes this classic piece great for any space.
- Singing Bowls are one of the ancient Tibetan meditation tools.
- The pure sounds produced when the rim is rubbed by the mallet is said to put the brain into a meditative state.
- The vibrations of the singing bowls have the same wavelength found in the brainwaves that produce feelings of relaxation.
- Sound Brings Healing Energy
- “Quiet Your Mind – Communicate With Your Soul”
Singing Bowl I Statues l Banners l Tapestries l Wall hangingsl Lamps, Crystals, Stones | Well-Being | Health Food Stores Edmonton | Natural Food Stores Edmonton | Supplement Stores Edmonton | Health Supplement Stores Edmonton | Best Supplement Stores Edmonton | Aromatherapy Stores Edmonton | Vitamin Stores Edmonton | Herbal Stores Edmonton | Natural Body Care Edmonton
There are no reviews yet.