Soy Candle – Hecate – Protection – Lailokens Awen Pillar 2×4
2″ x 4″ pillar, is made with 100% organic soy wax, and is lightly scented with 100% organic essential oils. Light to honour Hecate, during Dark Moon rituals, or for endings, banishings, bindings, and to Protect the home and newborns from evil spirits.
Made on the day of Mercury and in the hour of Saturn.
Lightly scented with organic essential oils: Lavender, Lemongrass, and Peppermint.
Handcrafted with organic soy wax and essential oils.
- Handcrafted with non GMO soy wax.
- lightly scented with organic essential oils.
- Made using hermetic principles, and respecting astrological correspondences.
- 10 hour approximate burn time.
Dimensions 5cm x 10 cm / 2″ wide x 4″ tall. Provides 10 Hours of burn time.
100% Natural – 100% Canadian
- Tip for burning soy candles: ensure the candle is standing as straight as possible. Soy wax is very soft, so even if it is tilted slightly, the hot wax can melt a channel over the side of the candle, reducing the length of the burn time. You can also burn this candle in a suitable container (2 x 4).
- This is not a home fragrance candle, it is lightly scented and will not fill large spaces with strong scent.
- Slight variations in colour may occur between batches.
Lailokens Awen use of essential oils and herbs. Learned of their energetic properties and associations, and how to incorporate them into ritual and spell work. Education in aromatherapy and herbalism, studied extensively over the years not only their therapeutic properties, but also their energetic properties. Compounding blends based on their energetic properties, taking the creation process one step further and utilize the energies of the universe around us by creating each product on the appropriate day, during the appropriate hour, and even during the proper phase of the Moon and time of the year. This allows the creation of the most potent, energetic products.
All Lailokens Awen items are for ritual use and can be seen as interesting items, or items that you imbue with your own personal energy, and that colour, oil, herbal correspondences can vary by tradition.
Never consume any Lailokens Awen product, and be aware of any allergies or health conditions that you may have and realize that allergic reactions and interactions with certain medications are possible. Don’t apply any product to your body while pregnant or nursing.
Bees wax works Candles & Incense | Health Food Stores Edmonton | Natural Food Stores Edmonton | Supplement Stores Edmonton | Health Supplement Stores Edmonton | Best Supplement Stores Edmonton | Aromatherapy Stores Edmonton | Vitamin Stores Edmonton | Herbal Stores Edmonton | Natural Body Care Edmonton