Water Distiller Automatic Drain – Item #PWS AED-1
The Automatic drain—drains out the liquid impurities from the boiling chamber, after each cycle is completed. So the boiling tank sits empty of water between use, and when the distiller restarts, the machine starts with a fresh tank of water. This reduces the impurity concentrations, giving you the highest quality of drinking water, and reduces the amount of scale build-up inside the boiling tank.
How many times we hear….. I forgot I have to drain the machine. Or I’m too busy to drain the machine. Or I thought my husband/wife/kids drained it.
Do you realize that if you do not drain the boiling tank, how quickly the waste/dirty water becomes concentrated?
- If you make 3 gallons of water per day x 7 = 21 gallons of waste in the boiler tank after one week!
- Then that waste of 21 gallons after 1 week x 4 weeks = 84 gallons of waste in the boiler tank after one month!
- Then that waste of 84 gallons after 1 month x 6 months = 504 gallons of waste in the boiler tank after just 6 months!
- That waste of 84 gallons after 1 month x 12 months = 1008 gallons of waste in the boiler tank after 1 year!
- To get the best quality of drinking water – drain your distiller.
- To get the longest life from heating elements – drain your distiller.
- To Make Operation Easier – Get a Autodrain!
The Automatic Drain is designed to reduce the amount of impurities, scale build up, on the element, float and the inside walls of the boiling chamber. As the more often these impurities are removed, the less often manual cleaning/descaling of the boiling chamber will be required. This is especially true in hard water areas.
This unit can be added at any time with very little assembly.
How does the Automatic Drain PWSAED work?
1. When the distiller is activated to make water – the Automatic drain valve is closed.
2. When the storage tank is full of pure water, the power to the distiller turns off (so the distiller stops making water)
3. A signal is sent to the automatic drain valve, so the automatic drain valve is automatically opened, thus draining out the remaining / waste / impurities /scale causing water from the boiling tank. (through a hose into the floor drain)
4. The boiling tank will be empty of any water, in between the distiller’s water making cycles.
5. When the distiller is activated to make more pure water, a signal is sent to the automatic drain to close, thus holding the water in the boiler.
6. Then the cycle starts again at step 2.
The Automatic Drain kit can be installed on the following distillers:
- Precision Water Distillers: Models 8-5, PWS8-5, PWS 8-5, 8-8, PWS8-8, PWS 8-8, 12-12, PWS12-12, PWS 12-12, 12-20, PWS12-20, PWS 12-20,
- May fit other models and brands of distillers with slight modifications, Extra parts may be required.
- Polar Bear Water Distillers: 26D, 26D4, 26D8, 42D, 42D5, 42D10, 42D25, 26C8, 26-CT, 12D, 6C,
Distiller Parts | Health Food Stores Edmonton | Natural Food Stores Edmonton | Supplement Stores Edmonton | Health Supplement Stores Edmonton | Best Supplement Stores Edmonton | Aromatherapy Stores Edmonton | Vitamin Stores Edmonton | Herbal Stores Edmonton | Natural Body Care Edmonton | Cooler Stores Edmonton | Distiller Stores Edmonton | Reverse Osmosis Water Filters Edmonton | Water Pumps Edmonton | Water Pumps for Sale Edmonton