Backflow Incense Burner – Buddha #89513
Buddha, Back-flow Incense Burner is perfect to use during your meditation. It gently lets the fragrant incense smoke flow down in a cascade movement, smoke creating a special atmosphere. Use with Back-flow incense cones, for full effect.
- Backflow Incense Burner
- Smoke cascades downwards
- Works with backflow incense cones
- Ceramic – incense burners that are handmade with ceramic clay which is a very grounding material that will also provide years of usage.
- “Hand Painted”
- Aprox Size 4.5″W x 4.75″ H
- Backflow Incense cones – not included. Cones are designed with a whole underneath to allow smoke to flow downwards.
- Regular Incense cones can be used smoke goes up with regular cones.
What is a Backflow Burner? This type burner is uniquely designed to create a magical “pour down” effect rather than your typical incense holders where the smoke turns into ash. With this incense burner the smoke cascades down the carved waterfall like liquid clouds, creating a breathtaking stream of incense.
How to use Backflow Burner – It is very easy to get the beautiful cloud-like effect with our incense burners. Simply place the backflow incense cone within the holder, light it, and in seconds you will get to experience the beautiful trail of smoke flowing down your burner. Disclaimer: this effect can only be accomplished by using incense cones.
Benefits of Incense – Burning incense has deep calming effects on the mind and is also known for its abilities to rejuvenate the body & spirit. It can also be used as a cleanser as it can clear negative energies in surrounding areas.
Incense | Candles | Health Food Stores Edmonton | Natural Food Stores Edmonton | Supplement Stores Edmonton | Health Supplement Stores Edmonton | Best Supplement Stores Edmonton | Aromatherapy Stores Edmonton | Vitamin Stores Edmonton | Herbal Stores Edmonton | Natural Body Care Edmonton