Bandits Blend Essential Oil – 30 ml – Karooch – Alypsis Pure Essential Oils
Medieval brew for protection from epidemics, is here offered as a historically accurate, pure essential oil blend. A favorite, essential oil because the uses for Bandits Blend essential oil is so vitally important! … Bandits Blend essential oil is a blend of Clove, Lemon, Rosemary, Cinnamon and Eucalyptus therapeutic grade essential oils. Combined, this blend is a powerhouse of usefulness! and Supports Overall Wellness!
Bandits Blend Similar to Thieves Blend, Protection Blend,
Aromatherapy Grade Essential Oils, Pure and Natural
Ingredients: Clove, Lemon, Cinnamon Bark, Eucalyptus Radiata, and Rosemary
Bandits during the 15th century plague outbreak would use this blend to protect themselves as they stole from the dead. This blend has been tested and found that it is a very potent against airborne bacteria.
A versatile blend of oils that can be used for cleaning and for healthy immune support. Essential oils are safe for the environment , but they also contain many health supporting properties and benefits.
Support the immune system, Protect against flu, colds, bronchitis, and bacterial pneumonia. Use to treat gum infections.
Ways To Use Bandits Blend
- Direct Palm Inhalation: A drop or two of Bandits Blend rubbed in your palms with a deep inhalation is an excellent way to keep your natural winter defenses strong, should you become surrounded by sniffles and sneezes. Use throughout the day as needed.
- Add 10-20 drops of Bandits blend to your aromatherapy diffuser. This blend is ideal for homes, offices, yoga studios, day cares and schools. It will keep yourself and your community strengthened against the challenges that come with wintertime.
- A warm aromatic bath that you add 4 to 5 drops of Bandits Blend to will bring a soothing relief to the body and mind.
- Add several drops of Bandits Blend to a spray bottle, full of good quality water and mist the air in your room, car or office as needed to leave a purified space behind.
- Also a wonderful household and laundry cleanser, just add several drops to your favorite cleansers to boost efficiency.
- If you don’t have a diffuser you can put a drop or two of Bandits Blend in a pot of hot water, cover your head with a towel and perform a series of deep inhalations. This is also known as vapor therapy.
- Wear around the neck in our Aromatherapy Necklace and smell as needed.
- Apply to the bottoms of the feet or rub into infected skin wounds with a carrier oil.
- Do not ingest. Be careful not to get into the eyes. This blend needs a carrier if applying to skin.
- Clean your home, freshen the air, add natural fragrance, eliminate odors.
- Diffuse every few hours or mist into space every fifteen minutes to keep down infectious area.
- Diffuse throughout the home to neutralize unwanted odors.
The Historical Story of the Four Thieves (There is an account of the Thieves Story recorded in the Royal English Archives)
The thieves were actually spice traders and merchants who imported spices, including cinnamon and clove from India. When the Black Plague hit, all international shipping and trade was closed down. Unable to do business, these spice traders quickly ran out of money and had to find a way to support themselves.
Since people in the communities were afraid to touch the dead bodies, they decided to loot the homes and bodies of the plaque victims. They would take clothes, jewellery, pots and pans, and then barter or trade them for food and money. They believed they wouldn’t get sick if they rubbed vinegar, oils, and certain spices all over their bodies.
They were able to set up a very lucrative pawn business. Until the King found out…
When the King heard about the story of the thieves he wanted to know their secret recipe.
He sent his Constables out to capture them. Four of the thieves were caught and brought before the King. He gave them a choice to either share their secret formula of “immunity” or be burned at the stake. The four thieves decided to share their secret formula with the King.
The King immediately posted the thieves secret formula all over the town.
Find out more about the Properties and the Uses of Essential Oils – We recommend the following books:
~Illustrated Encyclopedia of Essential Oils by Julia Lawless
~The Complete Book of Essential Oils and Aromatherapy by Valerie Ann Worwood
~The Aromatherapy Bible: The Definitive Guide to Using Essential Oils by Gill Farrer-Halls
Why buy Karooch Essential Oils?
~Karooch is a Canadian company! Essential oils are obtained from worldwide sources, in bulk quantities, then bottles thereby cutting out middlemen. Oils are not boxed to avoid extra packaging costs. If our prices seem more than reasonable this is the reason.
~Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils – Pure absolutely none of the oils are diluted or manipulated. Karooch keeps gas chromatography (GC) reports and Oil testing links quality of the oils to batch numbers.
~Karooch’s Organic Essential oils has been granted Certified Organic status through PROCERT and are compliant with USDA organic standards.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Polar Bear Health & Water, 9342-118 Avenue NW, Edmonton, Alberta, accepts special orders… oils we don’t normally stock or in special quantities. If you would like a quote for product, email your list to: email@example.com
> 10 ml is standard size. Oils are also available in the following sizes: 5 ml, 10 ml, 30 ml, 50 ml, 100 ml, 250 ml, 500 ml.
Essential Oils | Aromatherapy | Health Food Stores Edmonton | Natural Food Stores Edmonton | Supplement Stores Edmonton | Health Supplement Stores Edmonton | Best Supplement Stores Edmonton | Aromatherapy Stores Edmonton | Vitamin Stores Edmonton | Herbal Stores Edmonton | Natural Body Care Edmonton