Beet Red Powder, 200 g
Red Beet Powder is dried and grounded from non-GMO fresh red beetroots. It is dark red in colour, and has a slightly sweet and earthy taste. Beet Powder is a good source of Vitamin A, B6 and C, as well as other nutrients like antioxidants, fibre, iron and calcium. It can improve blood pressure, blood sugar control, boost stamina and aid in muscle recovery.
Red beet powder can be used in gravies, sauces, soups, or to provide color in any recipe. These beets are dehydrated and then ground into a powder. Retaining all the protective nutrients of ripe beets, this powder is naturally rich in vitamins, minerals, and nitrate.
Beets are commonly used in the treatment of liver diseases and fatty liver. They are also used help lower levels of triglycerides (a type of fat) in the blood, lower blood pressure, improve athletic performance, and reduce muscle soreness.
- Beet Powder can also be used as a natural food coloring. More or less will change colors from pink to dark red.
- Often used in DYI projects, such as lip balm, blush,
- As a lip and cheek tint. easy, fun DIY project that creates the prettiest, longest lasting pink flush for your lips and cheeks. Mix the beet powder with a heavy oil (like coconut), add a squeeze of lemon to help preserve the color and freshness, then transfer the mixture into a small container. Dab it onto your lips and cheeks for a natural cool-pink flush that will last for hours!
- As a natural hair dye. Red hair is a huge trend but it can be intimidating to embrace permanent dye all at once. But if you do it right, beet juice can be used to give a lovely reddish tint to your hair—no chemicals, no damage, no problems. Simply mix about half a cup of beetroot powder with a cup of boiling water, then apply to your hair once it’s cooled to room temperature. Add more beetroot powder for more intense color, keeping in mind that you’ll get stronger results on lighter hair. Leave it on for a few hours—we’re talking between three and four—and be aware that shampooing afterwards will make it fade faster.
- Used to color, paper, play dough, dye fabrics, and even Easter eggs
Ingredients: Red beet, calcium stearate (anti-caking).
Usage: 1 teaspoon of the powder is equivalent to 1 whole beetroot. Beet Powder is often added to water for a nutritious drink, or to smoothies, soups and sauces. You can also sprinkle them on top of salads and use it as an alternative food colouring in many baking recipes.
Health Food Stores Edmonton | Herbs spices I