Magnesium Spray with MSM 110 ml Cloud 9
Leg cramps at night? Twitches? Brain fog? Anxiety? Magnesium plays a key part in how well your body functions. Magnesium deficiency is now common place with up to 70% of North Americans suffering from it.
Magnesium Chloride From The Dead Sea.
Studies have suggested that magnesium may be better absorbed through the skin than through ingestion. When applied topically, it can be available on a cellular level almost immediately. This is because a spray bypasses the digestive tract and goes directly to the cells, whereas it can take as long as seven days for the body to digest and make it available to the body when taken orally.
Our Magnesium chloride spray contains a 10% ratio of MSM and 40% magnesium chloride. We added MSM to our spray in order to enhance cell permeability to possibly help with the cell uptake of magnesium, speeding up the whole process. Our magnesium chloride comes from the Dead Sea, known for its’ many health benefits. It is easy to use and free of added chemicals.
How to use:
- 3-5 spritzes on the body, once a day. Rub into skin.
- Stinging may occur at first. If stinging persists, dilute up to a 1:1 ratio with water. You may wish to save some at full strength to use once your skin becomes accustomed.
- Once dry, you may wish to wipe off any residue with a damp cloth.
- Be patient! Magnesium deficiency did not happen overnight. It can more than 2 months for levels to return to normal.
What’s so important about Magnesium?
It is the fourth most abundant mineral in our bodies. It is crucial for healthy body function, with every organ in the body using it. Magnesium helps make bones strong and is part of the makeup of teeth. It keeps blood pressure normal, the heart and kidneys working, and inflammation down and energy up. It helps regulate calcium, copper, zinc, potassium, Vitamin D, and other nutrients. In all, Magnesium is involved in over 300 different biochemical processes that are vital to your health.
While magnesium is found in foods like leafy greens, nuts, seeds, fish, beans, grains, yogurt, bananas, and dark chocolate, some sources claim that magnesium content in our foods has declined 25-80% since 1950. Many breads and pastas have lost up to 80-95% of the magnesium they once had, due to commercial production processes. Excessive sugar, salt, stress, caffeine, and alcohol all contribute to lowering magnesium in the body. Unfortunately, this describes the average North American diet. No wonder many scientists are now claiming that up to 75% of us are magnesium deficient!
Magnesium has been used to treat pregnant women with preeclampsia, severe toxemia, seizures in children, inflammation of the kidneys, brain functions, heart attacks, and premature babies.
Symptoms of Magnesium Deficiency
|Agitation / anxiety||Irritability / anger||Headaches / migraines||Seizures|
|Nausea / vomiting||Insomnia||Depression||ADD|
|Tics / twitches / spasms||Muscle cramps / tension||Fatigue||Fibromyalgia|
|Restless Leg Syndrome||Asthma||Brain fog / memory problems||Abnormal heart rhythm|
|Low blood pressure||Cardiovascular disease||Autism||Learning disabilities|
Conditions that lead to low magnesium
Other magnesium antagonists
|Kidney disease||Crohn’s disease||Coffee / tea / soda||Alcohol|
|Taking acid reflux pills||Diabetes & diabetes medication||High sugar diets||Stress|
|Pancreatitis||Alcohol abuse||High salt diets||Too much exercise|
|Radiation therapy||Parathyroid problems||High dairy diets||Marijuana use|
|Cancer treatment||Diuretic use||White flour||Tobacco|
|Irritable bowels||Vomiting and diarrhea||White rice||Excessive calcium intake*|
*High calcium intake leads to low magnesium, whereas high magnesium intake leads to better calcium absorption. Doctors recommend a 1:1 ratio of calcium to magnesium
- Thiamine and magnesium deficiencies: keys to disease. Lonsdale D. Med Hypotheses. 2015 Feb;84(2):129-34. doi: 10.1016/j.mehy.2014.12.004. Epub 2014 Dec 15
- Very low magnesium levels in red blood cells as a significant factor in the etiopathogenesis of borderline disorders. Kopitsyna UE, Grishina TR, Torshin IY, Kalacheva AG, Gromova OA.Zh Nevrol Psikhiatr Im S S Korsakova. 2015 Russian.
- Postinjury treatment with magnesium chloride attenuates cortical damage after traumatic brain injury in rats. Fm Bareyre, Ke Saatman… – Journal of …, 2000 – online.liebertpub.com
- Comparison of therapeutic effects of magnesium sulfate vs. dexamethasone/metoclopramide on alleviating acute migraine headache. Shahrami A1, Assarzadegan F1, Hatamabadi HR1, Asgarzadeh M2, Sarehbandi B1, Asgarzadeh S1 J Emerg Med. 2015 Jan;48(1):69-76. doi: 10.1016/j.jemermed.2014.06.055. Epub 2014 Sep 30.
- Improvement of migraine symptoms with a proprietary supplement containing riboflavin, magnesium and Q10: a randomized, placebo-controlled, double-blind, multicenter trial. Gaul C1, Diener HC, Danesch U; Migravent® Study Group. Epub 2015 Apr 3
- Weiss GH, Sluss PM, Linke CA. Changes in urinary magnesium, citrate and oxalate levels due to cola consumption . Urology 1992;39:331
- Brink E. J., Beynen A. C., Dekker P. R., Beresteijn E.C.H., Meer R. Interaction of calcium and phosphate decreases ileal magnesium solubility and apparent magnesium absorption. The Journal of Nutrition. 1992
- Combined low calcium and lack magnesium is a risk factor for motor deficit in mice. Taniguchi R1, Nakagawasai O, Tan-no K, Yamadera F, Nemoto W, Sato S, Yaoita F, Tadano T. Biosci Biotechnol Biochem. 2013;77(2):266-70. Epub 2013 Feb 7.
- Small increases in dietary calcium above normal requirements exacerbate magnesium deficiency in rats fed a low magnesium diet. Bertinato J1, Lavergne C2, Plouffe LJ3, El Niaj Ha4.Magnes Res. 2014 Jan-Mar;27(1):35-47
- Oral magnesium supplementation in adults with coronary heart disease or coronary heart disease risk. Mathers TW, Beckstrand RL. J Am Acad Nurse Pract. 2009 Dec;21
- Magnesium administration may improve heart rate variability in patients with heart failure . Almoznino-Sarafian D, Sarafian G, Berman S, Shteinshnaider M, Tzur I, Cohen N, Gorelik O. Nutr Metab Cardiovasc Dis. 2009 Nov; Epub 2009 Feb 7
- Dietary magnesium deficiency induces heart rhythm changes, impairs glucose tolerance, and decreases serum cholesterol in post menopausal women . Nielsen FH, Milne DB, Klevay LM, Gallagher S, Johnson L. J Am Coll Nutr. 2007 Apr;26(2):121-32.
- Abnormalities of magnesium (Mg) metabolism and therapeutic significance of Mg administration in patients with metabolic syndrome, type 2 diabetes, heart failure and chronic hemodialysis. Kikuchi K, Tanaka H, Gima M, Kashiwagi Y, Shida H, Kawamura Y, Hasebe N. Clin Calcium. 2012 Aug;22(8):1217-26. doi: CliCa120812171226. Review. Japanese
- Arrhythmia prophylaxis after coronary artery surgery. A randomised controlled trial of intravenous magnesium chloride. IW Colquhoun, GA Berg, M El-Fiky, A Hurle… – European journal of …, 1992 – europepmc.org
- Effects of long-term oral magnesium chloride replacement in congestive heart failure secondary to coronary artery disease Y Bashir, JF Sneddon, HA Staunton… – The American journal of …, 1993 – Elsevier
- Comparative angioprotective effects of magnesium compounds. Kharitonova M, Iezhitsa I, Zheltova A, Ozerov A, Spasov A, Skalny A. J Trace Elem Med Biol. 2015 Jan;29:227-34. Epub 2014 Jul 8
Depression, Stress, Sleep
- Magnesium deficiency induces anxiety and HPA axis dysregulation: modulation by therapeutic drug treatment. Sartori SB, Whittle N, Hetzenauer A, Singewald N.Neuropharmacology. 2012 Jan;62(1)j.neuropharm. Epub 2011 Aug 4
- Acute administration of Zn, Mg, and thiamine improves postpartum depression conditions in mice. Nikseresht S1, Etebary S, Karimian M, Nabavizadeh F, Zarrindast MR, Sadeghipour HR Arch Iran Med. 2012 May;15(5):306-11.
- Ketamine, magnesium and major depression –from pharmacology to pathophysiology and back. Murck H. J Psychiatr Res. 2013 Jul;47(7):955-65. doi: 10.1016/j.jpsychires.2013.02.015. Epub 2013 Mar 26. Review. PMID: 23541145
- Effect of chronic stress and sleep deprivation on both flow-mediated dilation in the brachial artery and the intracellular magnesium level in humans. Takase B1, Akima T, Uehata A, Ohsuzu F, Kurita A. Clin Cardiol. 2004 Apr;27(4):223-7.
- Effects of a magnesium-deficient diet on sleep organization in rats. Depoortere H, Françon D, Llopis J. Neuropsychobiology. 1993;27
- Plasma magnesium levels and treatment outcome in depressed patients. Camardese G, De Risio L, Pizi G, Mattioli B, Buccelletti F, Serrani R, Leone B, Sgambato A, Bria P, Janiri L. Nutr Neurosci. 2012 Mar;15(2)
- Changes in brain protein expression are linked to magnesium restriction-induced depression-like behavior. Whittle N, Li L, Chen WQ, Yang JW, Sartori SB, Lubec G, Singewald N
- Dietary magnesium deficiency alters gut microbiota and leads to depressive-like behaviour . Winther G, Pyndt Jørgensen BM, Elfving B, Nielsen DS, Kihl P, Lund S, Sørensen DB, Wegener G. Acta Neuropsychiatr. 2015 Jun;27(3):168-76. Epub 2015 Feb 18
- Researchers Starobrat-Hermelin & Kozielec (2004) have shown that children with ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder) showed improvement in hyperactivity with supplemental Magnesium. Further research (Huss, Völp and Stauss-Grabo, 2010) found these benefits were enhanced further when supplementing with Omega 3 fatty acids.
Cloud 9 Naturally | Magnesium MSM Spray | Beauty & Hair | Health Food Stores Edmonton | Natural Food Stores Edmonton | Supplement Stores Edmonton | Health Supplement Stores Edmonton | Best Supplement Stores Edmonton | Aromatherapy Stores Edmonton | Vitamin Stores Edmonton | Herbal Stores Edmonton | Natural Body Care Edmonton
There are no reviews yet.