COCOA BUTTER Wafers Organic – 250 gm Karooch
Real cocoa butter is completely edible.It is a healthy fat, mostly saturated just like coconut oil. Cocoa butter is a staple in skin creams and other health and beauty products, used often in skin lotions, lip glosses, chapsticks and other beauty ointments.
Size – 250 gm – Organic Cocoa Butter wafers are little one inch discs are creamy-white and melt so easily
It is thick, oily, and extremely moisturizing. Cocoa butter melts in contact with the skin and once applied acts as a shield between sensitive skin and the harsh effects of the environment.
- Cocoa butter is widely known for its ability to help heal and prevent scar tissue and stretch marks by improving elasticity.
- It contains about 5IU of Vitamin E per ounce. Because it creates a sheen on the skin it used for night creams and lotions.
- Due to its ability to promote elasticity in the skin, it is frequently recommended for prevention of stretch marks in pregnant women and for soothing chapped skin and lips.
- Contain natural antioxidants that prevent rancidity, it is extremely stable with a long shelf life.
- Its smooth texture, enticing aroma and emollient properties make it a popular addition to cosmetics and skin care products.
- Cocoa butter finds use in pharmaceuticals and ointments, as well as toiletries. (Lotions, moisturizing creams, Lip Balm)
- Used for an natural Emollient properties and to bring stiffness to the end product.
- Skin Types – all skin types
- Qualities – emollient, moisturizing, softening, smoothing, soothing, antioxidant
- Uses – dryness, itchiness, flaky skin, skin elasticity
- Used in – balms, lotions, creams, oils
- Contains – vitamin E, omega 6 fatty acid
- Note: also known as theobroma oil. Sometimes has a faint chocolate aroma.
- Solid: has to be melted with heat before it can be included in any body product such as a balm, lotion, cream or oil; usually no more than 10% in a carrier oil
Additionally, Cocoa Butter is a major ingredient in the production of almost all types of chocolate and chocolate confections.
Recommended Reading: The Aromatherapy Bible The Definitive Guide to Using Essential Oils
Aromatherapy | Health Food Stores Edmonton | Natural Food Stores Edmonton | Supplement Stores Edmonton | Health Supplement Stores Edmonton | Best Supplement Stores Edmonton | Aromatherapy Stores Edmonton | Vitamin Stores Edmonton | Herbal Stores Edmonton | Natural Body Care Edmonton
There are no reviews yet.