Polar Bear Water Distiller – Model 42D10 automatic fill, 12 gallons per day with 10 gallon storage tank — Used—Reconditioned
- Manufactures Value— “New” Price: $2250.00 + GST = $2362.50
- Used Reconditioned w/ 3 month warranty Cash Debit Visa or MasterCard $1500.00 + GST = $1575.00 (Save $787.50)
- This model is available in store for less – come into the store or phone for details.
- ** Web site of free shipping does not apply to Used Equipment – Used machines are not packaged for shipping, so Please call for packaging and shipping rate. For best price – please pick up in our Edmonton Store.
Polar Bear Water Distiller Model #42D10, Is a Automatic Fill Distiller, automatic fill units connects onto the main water supply with a saddle valve, so the machine starts and stops, by its self, as you use water from the storage tank.
Distilling Capacity: up to 12 gallons in 24 hours
Storage Tank Capacity: 10 gallons stainless steel—Included
- Pump Kit: – Optional $495.00 This Item is available in store for less – come into the store or phone for details.
- Optional Pump kit includes: pump, full size pantry faucet, 25 feet 1/2” hose, and fittings to connect unit, to one faucet.
- The Pump kit can feed several locations in the home by splitting the line and by adding an extra tap. Have distilled water available for use in the Kitchen, Bathroom, for steam showers, humidifiers, or dispensed at Refrigerator for water and ice.
Automatic Drain: – – Optional ($495.00)
The Automatic drain—drains out the liquid impurities from the boiling chamber, on a regular cycle, reducing impurity concentrations, giving you a higher quality of drinking water, and reducing the amount of scale build-up inside the boiling tank.
This Unit will give you trouble free pure water production for many years.
- Distilling Capacity : 12 gallons/46L in 24 hours
- Holding tank capacity 10 us gallons/38 L
- Size: 40.5″ High x 22.5″ wide x 16″ deep Weight is Aprox 55 lbs.
- Electrical 120 Volts, 13.2 amps, 1500 watts.
This distiller is an automatic fill. So it connects to your main water supply. The machine fills with water and makes… pure clean distilled water. The machine will run until the storage tank is full. When the tank is full it will automatically turn off. As you use water from the storage tank faucet, the machine will start, by itself, and turn off again when the tank is full. This machine is equipped with the automatic drain. So you do not have to remember to drain the impurities from the storage tank, the machine will do this for you. Draining the boiling tank gives you a cleaner boiling tank, and less scale buildup. This machine is very easy to use. The water is pure and always available when you need it.
Mother Nature knows that distillation is the simplest and most reliable method of water purification! A Precision Water Distiller duplicates that method, to provide you with the most natural and purest drinking water to be used in your own home or business.
Obtain the true taste of foods, ice, drinks, juices, and coffee when made with distilled water.
Independent laboratory testing shows that water distillers remove greater than 99% of all heavy metals, chlorine, fluoride, lead, pesticides, herbicides, organic compounds, bacteria, viruses and even radioactive water soluble compounds. Boil water warnings, floods, oil spills, city water, country water, dugout water. With a distiller rest assured that your water is safe to drink.
Many people feel blessed to live were we do, where drinking the tap water won’t kill us. But there is a lot in tap water we do not want to drink, like chlorine and fluoride. Xenoestrogens (toxic hormone-like substances that mimic the body’s own estrogens have been implicated in breast and prostate cancer, also residues from pharmaceuticals and recreational drugs. Because of this uncertainty, many of us try to avoid tap water. Then there are the problems of bottled water, and the uncertainty of where it comes from, how it is made or how fresh. If water is stored in plastic bottles or in store jugs, heat/sunlight leaches chemicals out of the plastic such as BPA.
Do your planet good… plastic bottles and throw away/replaceable filters are just adding waste to our delicate planet. Distillation is the most natural way of purifying water—Mother Natures Way, with a Polar Bear Water Distiller.
Polar Bear Water Distiller – Model 42-D10 Fully Automatic. The all-time most popular distiller. Perfect for the family, or for small industrial use.
Distillation is the simplest and most reliable method of water purification! The 42-D10 combines that process with superior technology and quality standards to give you the finest portable automatic system available! Not only will the 42-D10 provide you with the naturally healthy benefits of pure drinking water, your cooking and baking will retain the original flavors! Distilled water is also ideal for infant formulas, low sodium diets, house plants, aquariums, wet-cell batteries, steam irons, photography & pet care.
Simply install the 42-D10 and plug into a standard household outlet. The unit is tapped into the main water line. Water is drawn into the boiling chamber, regulated by a start/stop float system which extends the life of the heating element. As the water boils, steam rises, leaving the contaminants behind. The vapor travels through an exclusive double-baffle system and any volatile gases are released through a safety vent. The steam is condensed in the fan-cooled coils and the distilled water passes through coconut carbon. The pure water is then stored in a stainless steel tank.
- Distilling Capacity: 12 Gallons per day
- Storage Capacity: 10 Gallons
- Height: 40.5″ x Width: 22.5″ x Depth: 16″
- Shipping Weight: 65 lbs
- Electrical: 120V 12.5A 1500W
- All Stainless Steel—No plastic
- Made in Canada
All Polar Bear Water Distillers are constructed of high grade polished stainless steel. Built to last a life time.
Charcoal Filter: After the steam is condensed by fan cooling, the distilled water produced then passes through a granulated coconut charcoal filter. This aerates the water, giving it a “fresh” taste and traps any volatile gases that may have escaped in the distilling process. Polar Bear distillers have a refillable stainless steel filter canister between the distiller and the holding tank.
Water Distillers Used | Cooler Stores Edmonton | Distiller Stores Edmonton | Reverse Osmosis Water Filters Edmonton | Water Pumps Edmonton | Water Pumps for Sale Edmonton