Distiller Model 12D5 Polar Bear Water – Used
Yes, you can make and drink your own distilled water, with a small sized distiller in your own home. Distilled water is made by boiling water and then condensing the collected steam back into a liquid. This process removes impurities and minerals from the water, providing pure clean, safe drinking water.
This Model is Used. Many of our customers are using machines that are over 50 years old, so a distiller is a investment for years of clean, safe drinking water.
- Manufactures Value— “New” Price: $1900.00 + tax
- Store Used Rebuilt w/3 month warranty Cash Debit Visa or MasterCard Price: $1200.00 + tax
- This model is available in store for less – come into the store or phone for details.
- (** For pick up in our store, shipping is not included, call for quote for packaging and shipping.)
Distilling Capacity 10 gallons (40L) every 24 hours. Holding Tank Capacity 5 gallons Size is aprox 38″ high x 23″ wide x 18″ deep. Weight 60 lbs (15 kg) Electrical 120 V, 12 amps, 1500 watts.
Includes: water distiller and 5 gallon storage tank, water connection ( saddle valve) 1/4″ hose, charcoal filter, descaler.
Polar Bear Water Distiller Model # 12D5
Automatic Fill automatic fill units connects onto the main water supply with a saddle valve, so the machine starts and stops, by its self, as you use water from the storage tank.
- Distilling Capacity: up to 10 gallons in 24 hours = 3 hours per batch/aprox
- Storage Tank Capacity: 5 gallons stainless steel—Included
- Pump Kit: – Optional – Value $549.00 Pump kit includes: pump, pantry faucet, 25 feet 1/2” hose, and fittings to connect unit, to one faucet. The Pump kit can feed several locations in the home by splitting the line and by adding an extra tap. Have distilled water available for use in the Kitchen, Bathroom, for steam showers, humidifiers, or dispensed at Refrigerator for water and ice.
- Pressure Tank— Optional $ 175.00 Pressure tank equalizes pressure of the pump, eliminates pulsating of pump, especially when water line connected to fridge and ice makers.
- Automatic Drain: – ** Not available for this model – The Automatic drain—drains out the liquid impurities from the boiling chamber, on a regular cycle, reducing impurity concentrations, giving you a higher quality of drinking water, and reducing the amount of scale build-up inside the boiling tank
- Distiller is Automatic Fill, could be operated manually.
Will give you trouble free pure water production for many, many years.
Stainless steel Boiling tank, Stainless steel Cooling coil, Stainless steel filter canister, stainless steel storage tank. No plastic. This machine has a larger boiling tank and is float controlled to stop and start. Automatic, now you can distill More Water Faster with machine…. and with ease.
Mother Nature knows that distillation is the simplest and most reliable method of water purification! A Water Distiller duplicates that method, to provide you with the most natural and purest drinking water to be used in your own home or business.
Obtain the true taste of foods, ice, drinks, juices, and coffee when made with distilled water.
Independent laboratory testing shows that water distillers remove greater than 99% of all heavy metals, chlorine, fluoride, lead, pesticides, herbicides, organic compounds, bacteria, viruses and even radioactive water soluble compounds. Boil water warnings, floods, oil spills, city water, country water, dugout water. With a distiller rest assured that your water is safe to drink.
Many people feel blessed to live were we do, where drinking the tap water won’t kill us. But there is a lot in tap water we do not want to drink, like chlorine and fluoride. Xenoestrogens (toxic hormone-like substances that mimic the body’s own estrogens have been implicated in breast and prostate cancer, also residues from pharmaceuticals and recreational drugs. Because of this uncertainty, many of us try to avoid tap water. Then there are the problems of bottled water, and the uncertainty of where it comes from, how it is made or how fresh. If water is stored in plastic bottles or in store jugs, heat/sunlight leaches chemicals out of the plastic such as BPA.
Do your planet good… plastic bottles and throw away/replaceable filters are just adding waste to our delicate planet. Distillation is the most natural way of purifying water—Mother Natures Way, with a Polar Bear Water Distiller.
Distillers Used | Cooler Stores Edmonton | Distiller Stores Edmonton | Reverse Osmosis Water Filters Edmonton | Water Pumps Edmonton | Water Pumps for Sale Edmonton