Dr Bronners Pure Castille Liquid Soap 946 ml – Baby Unscented
Ingredients: Water, Organic Coconut Oil*, Potassium Hydroxide**, Organic Palm Kernel Oil*, Organic Olive Oil*, Organic Hemp Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Citric Acid, Tocopherol
Dr. Bronner’s ALL-One! Magic Soaps (Family Soapmakers Since 1858)
To get you started with some basic uses, check out Lisa Bronner’s CASTILE SOAP DILUTION CHEAT SHEET
- BODY USES:
- FACE: 2-3 drops on wet hands, applied to wet face.
- BODY: One small squirt on a wet washcloth, applied to a wet body.
- HAIR: ½ Tbsp. in your hand, worked into wet hair, or dilute ½ Tbsp. in ½ a cup of water and work that into wet hair.
- BATH: Completely depends upon water amount, but roughly 2 Tbsp. soap in an average sized tub. (Doesn’t bubble, but still cleans)
- SHAVING: Face – 10 drops; Underarms – 3 drops; Legs – ½ tsp; Work to a lather in wet hands and then apply to area.
- TEETH: 1 drop on a toothbrush. (Yes, it tastes like soap.)
- FOOT BATH: 1½ tsp. in a small tub of hot water.
- CLEARING CONGESTION: 1 Tbsp. in a bowl of steamy hot water. Breathe in mist with a towel draped over the head.
- HOUSEHOLD USES:
- DISHES (HANDWASHING): Pre-dilute 1:10 with water. Squirt on a scrub brush and scrub dishes.
- LAUNDRY: 1/3 -1/2 c. of soap for a large load in a normal washer. Add ½ c. vinegar to the rinse cycle. Use half of these amounts for HE
- MOPPING: ½ c. of soap in 3 gallons of hot water
- ALL-PURPOSE CLEANING: ¼ c. soap in a quart of water in a spray bottle. Add ¼ tsp. tea tree essential oil if desired.
- WINDOWS: 1 Tbsp. soap in a quart of water in a spray bottle. Follow up with pure club soda, or half vinegar/ half water.
- TOILET: Predilute 1:4 with water in a squirt bottle. Add ¼ tsp. tea tree oil. Empty toilet, squirt bowl thoroughly, sprinkle baking soda on the brush, scrub bowl, let sit 10 minutes, turn water on, flush.
- FRUIT & VEGGIE RINSE: 1 dash (approx.. ¼ tsp.) in a bowl of water. Dunk produce and swish. Then rinse in clear water.
- DOG WASHING: Amount varies widely depending on size, hair type and length, and overall dirtiness. I wet my dog thoroughly, then start to work in castile soap up and down their body until I have a good lather. Really massage it in down to the skin. Your dog will thank you for it.
- PLANT SPRAY FOR BUGS: 1 Tbsp. in a quart of water. Add ½ tsp. cayenne pepper or cinnamon, if desired.
- ANT SPRAY (NOT ON PLANTS): ¼ c. tea tree soap in a quart of water. (This concentration will burn plants)