Dragon Blood Ancestral Incense 20 Sticks—Jabou #7
The magic of Dragon Blood works as a protective agent and increases the properties of other plants, as well as increasing psychic forces. Its use is widespread in rituals of love as a protection against bad sexual influences and intrusions into one’s intimacy. It is also said to increase sexual appetite.
SYMBOL: Dragon Blood is used in many mystical and spiritual rituals. This powerful oil can be used to enhance magic, space clearing and to purify negative energy. Dragon’s blood is the plant of attraction, let its powerful money and love-drawing properties help you attract all that you desire.
DESCRIPTION: Jabou Ancestral Dragon Blood Incense, is hand-rolled masala incense and is made according to ancient tradition with 100% pure and natural essential oils. Each stick will burn for about 1 hour! Its smell is very agreeable and creates an atmosphere of purity and freshness which lasts long after the incense stick has burned.
For Meditation, Yoga, Relaxation, Magic, Healing, Prayer & Rituals.
- 100% Natural Hand Dipped Incense Sticks
- 20 Sticks per pack, and each stick is long burning, over 60 minutes
- Made, with great care, in Canada according to ancient traditions.
- Product Dimensions: 25 cm Length x 3 cm Width x 1 cm Height.
- Product Weight: 45 grams.
How to Burn Incense Sticks:
- Light the coated end of the stick with a match or lighter. Let the flame burn for a few seconds. Gently blow out the flame. You should see a red tip burning on the stick. Smoke will rise and your incense will start to smell.
- The incense stick must stand in a fire-proof incense burner such as an incense bowl or cup packed with rice, sand, or sea salt. You can use any fire proof container including a ceramic cup, metal bowl, or soapstone dish. The burner should adequately accommodate the thickness and length of the incense sticks. Enjoy.
- Caution: Keep out of the reach of children and pets. Make sure ashes fall on fireproof surfaces (ashtrays or incense stick holder). Not for human consumption.
- **DO NOT PLACE STICK/CONE HOLDER/BURNER NEAR FLAMMABLE MATERIAL**
Natural incense may have a future advantage over synthetic air fresheners as trends toward holistic natural living continue.
The increasing popularity of meditation, yoga, and aromatherapy in an increasingly stimulated Western world in need of relaxation bodes well for the increased use of natural incense sticks for therapeutic benefits. Incense is crafted from a mixture of powder and essential oils, giving it a rich texture and scent.
Burning incense sticks is an effective way to beat stress, encourage balance, and breathe new life into old routines. In the hustle and bustle of modern society, it can be challenging to make time for ourselves and escape from the busy pace of everyday life. Burning incense is a pleasant sensory experience that people have valued from time immemorial, and the practice is being revived more and more as people realize how important it is to attend to often neglected aspects of well being, such as mental and spiritual clarity.
Burning incense has a salient impact on our environment and surroundings. The fragrance of incense sticks changes our emotions, perception, and moods. Incense sticks can energize, relax, and harmonize. The resins and botanicals in incense help us to reconnect with nature and plants as a vital life source. We can activate visual, olfactory, and auditory awareness by accentuating incense use with ambient lighting and soothing background music. The stimulating and invigorating effects of certain types of incense sticks may be helpful in fortifying our overall potential and energy when we are weak, discouraged, or fatigued.
Incense has been employed for medicinal and aromatherapy purposes since ancient times. Burning incense sticks frees fragrant chemicals into the air and has a pharmacological effect when inhaled. Incense burning was used successfully to alleviate respiratory illnesses, muscle tension, rheumatism, pain, and insomnia. People have also used certain types of incense as a disinfectant, such as lavender incense during childbirth. Incense burning is even more advantageous when accompanied with other therapies, such as massage, color therapy, and psychotherapy.
Incense Ancestral Jabou Dragon Blood 20 sticks| Candles | Health Food Stores Edmonton | Natural Food Stores Edmonton | Supplement Stores Edmonton | Health Supplement Stores Edmonton | Best Supplement Stores Edmonton | Aromatherapy Stores Edmonton | Vitamin Stores Edmonton | Herbal Stores Edmonton | Natural Body Care Edmonton
There are no reviews yet.