Essential Oil Blend – Dreamtime – 10 ml – Karooch – Alypsis – Essential Oils
Aromatherapy Grade Essential Oils, Pure and Natural
Contains a special blend of: Melissa, Verbena, Marjoram, Vetivert, and Ylang
DREAMTIME…a wonderful night time oil. Relaxing and calming, useful when travelling.
- MELISSA, calming, refreshing;
- VERBENA, exhaustion;
- MARJORAM, insomnia, warming, analgesic;
- VETIVERT, calming, grounding;
- YLANG, sedative.
Superior Synergies are unique blends of pure and natural essential oils. In the Karooch tradition they ar fully potent and undiluted. These blends reflect over 20 year experience formulating custom blens for clients by our in-house aromatherapist, Karen Christopher. They are the result of matching the unique message of each oil to the personal needs of the individual. Eacy “synergy” or blend has a special purpost enhanced by its own aromatic imprint. They may be used to create body oils, in the bath, added to lotions, to make a room spray, use in diffusers, or put a few drops on a tissue to scent pillow, drawers or cupboards.
Preparing Essential Oils For Use:
- In the Bath: Adults 6-12 drops diulted in 2 tbsps vegetable oil ( such as sweet almond oil) after bath is poured.
- In The Bath: Children Use Anelique only 1-2 drops diluted in 2 tbsp vegetable oil after bath is poured.
- As A Body Oil: Adults 12 drops per 25 mil carrier oil such as sweet almond or grapeseed. ( the number of ml of carrier oil divided by 2 give the number of drops of essentail oil to be added to the carrier oil. This yields 3% essential oil in 97% carrier oil.
- As A Body Oil: Children 3-4 drops per 25 ml carrier oil. This is 1% essential oil in 99% carrier oil.
Always check sensitivity to oils by preparing the correct dilution for adult or child and then apply small amount to a part of the arm. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. The above directions for preparing essential oils are general only; individuals with very sensitive skin may want to try 1% dilutions.
Find out more about Essential Oils – Properties and the Uses of Essential Oils – Check the following books: Illustrated Encyclopedia of Essential Oils or the Aromatherapy Bible.
We carry many Oils, some have not been added to the website. If you are looking for something, please contact us.
- Our Commitment To You – Premium quality essential oils and absolutes. We have access to over 70 different essential oils from around the world.
- Pure, unadulterated oils. An ongoing testing program links quality of the oils to batch numbers.
- Karooch Essential Oils purchases direct from growers and oil distillers to ensure quality product at the lowest prices.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Polar Bear Accepts special orders… oils we don’t normally stock or in special quantities.
10 ml is standard size. Oils are also available in the following sizes: 5ml, 30ml, 50ml, 100ml, 250ml, 500 ml. If you would like a quote for product email your list to email@example.com
- Karooch Essential Oils Carried in our store in Stock: Basil Sweet, Benzoin Siam, Bergamot, Cajeput, Camomile Roman, Carrot Seed, Cedarwood Virginia, Cinnamon Leaf, Citronella, Clary Sage, Clove Bud, Cypress, Eucalyptus globulus, Fennel Sweet, Fir Needle, Frankincense Somalia, Geranium Egypt, Ginger, Grapefruit Pink, Hyssop, Juniperberry, Lavender Bulgaria, Lemon, Lemongrass, Lime Distilled, Mandarin Green, Marjoram Egyptian, Melissa (Reconstituted), Myrrh Somalia, Myrtle, Orange Sweet, Oregano, Palmarosa, Patchouli Dark, Pepper Black, Peppermint Willamette, Palo Santo, Petitgrain, Rosemary Maroc, Rosewood, Sage, Spearmint, Tea Tree, Thyme Red, Turmeric, Verbena Lemon, Vetiver, Wintergreen, Ylang lll
- Blends: Bandits Blend(Thieves Oil), Holiday Blend, Winter Blend, Angel Rain 1, Angel Rain 2, Action, Andros, Angelique, Dreamtime, Goddess, Love Potion, Revive
- Precious Oil Blends: Sandalwood 5% in Jojoba oil, Rose 5% in Jojoba oil, Jasmine 5% in Jojoba oil, Neroli 5% in Jojoba oil.
- Oils by Special Orders : Anise Seed , Balsam Fir, Balsam Peru, Bay Laurel, Bay Rum West Indies, Camomile Blue, Cardamom, Catnip (Alberta), Camphor White, Cedarwood Atlas, Cedarwood Texas, Cocoa Bean Absolute, Coriander, Eucalyptus Lemon, Eucalyptus Radiata, Frankincense India, Helichrysum, Jasmine Absolute, Lavender S. Africa, Lavender 40/42, Lavender Spike, Lavandin Grosso, Mandarin Red, Marjoram USA, Myrrh India, Neroli, Niaouli, Peppermint India, Pine Scotch, Ravensara, Rose Abs Maroc, Rosemary Spain, Sandalwood Australia, Sandalwood India, Spearmint Scotch, Spearmint China, Spikenard Green, Spruce Hemlock, Star Anise, Tangerine, Tarragon, Ylang III
- Oils by Special Orders *Certified Organic: *Balsam Fir, *Bergamot, *Cedarwood Atlas, *Cinnamon Leaf, *Citronella, *Clove Bud, *Eucalyptus Lemon, *Eucalyptus globulus, *Geranium Egypt, *Ginger, *Grapefruit White, *Lavender Bulgaria, *Lemon, *Lemongrass, *Lime Distilled, *Orange Sweet, *Palmarosa, *Patchouli, *Pine Scotch Needle, *Petitgrain Bigarade, *Rosemary Verb, *Tea Tree, *Ylang I
Essential Oils | Aromatherapy | Health Food Stores Edmonton | Natural Food Stores Edmonton | Supplement Stores Edmonton | Health Supplement Stores Edmonton | Best Supplement Stores Edmonton | Aromatherapy Stores Edmonton | Vitamin Stores Edmonton | Herbal Stores Edmonton | Natural Body Care Edmonton