Essiac Herbal Extract – Rene M. Caisse 300ml
Essiac by Rene M. Caisse RN. All-Natural Herbal Liquid Extract, Powerful Antioxidant Blend to Help Promote Overall Health & Well-being, Original Formula, Since 1922.
ESSIAC® is a world renowned herbal formula developed by Rene M. Caisse, a Canadian nurse. Since 1922, Nurse Caisse used her original herbal formula to help support the immune system.* Rene Caisse is world renowned for making significant contributions to the field of natural medicine.
The Essiac® liquid extract is a more complicated herbal preparation method that has a dozen or more steps, and is made by treating the herbs with a solvent such as alcohol. This method produces a very concentrated source of herbs.
SUGGESTED USE: For adults, take 2-4 tsp (10-20ml) twice daily, preferably one hour before or after meals. As a reminder, discuss the supplements and medications you take with your health care providers. One bottle will last 1-2 weeks if taken as suggested. Use within 2 weeks after opening.
- 𝐈𝐌𝐌𝐔𝐍𝐄 𝐒𝐔𝐏𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓 – The natural herbal remedy, Essiac, helps support the immune system and normalize the body by aiding in the promotion of effective detoxification of the blood, liver, and lymph nodes
- 𝐏𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐔𝐋 𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐗𝐈𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐒 – Essiac is formulated to contain an abundance of powerful antioxidants to aid in promoting overall health and well-being. Since 1922, our Essiac traditional formulation has contained a proprietary blend of Burdock Root Extract, Sheep Sorrel Extract, Slippery Elm Bark Extract, and Indian Rhubarb Root Extract
- 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐋𝐈𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐃 𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓 – This alcohol-based extract/tincture comes in a 300ml dark tinted bottle to preserve the potency of the essential oils and vital plant nutrients. The liquid extract has superior absorption compared to water or glycerin-based extracts
- 𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐂𝐊 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓 – Unlike the traditional Essiac herbal tea powder, there is no need to brew as the vital plant nutrients have already been extracted into a powerful herbal tincture that is 4x to 6x more concentrated than the brewed tea
- 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐂 𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐀𝐂 – During the early 1920’s, nurse Rene Caisse was given the formula by a Canadian Ojibwa Healer. She later prepared her original herbal formula into a drink called Essiac, which is Nurse Caisse’s name spelled backwards, and she dedicated the remainder of her life to caring for patients with her powerful formula
What is the Original Essiac® formula?
The Original Essiac® formula is a “proprietary” combination of 4 herbs (not 8 herbs).
Ingredients: Proprietary Herbal Blend: Burdock, liquid extract (root), Sheep sorrel, liquid extract (leaves), Slippery elm, liquid extract (bark), Indian rhubarb, liquid extract (root), OTHER INGREDIENTS CAD LABEL:Purified water, alcohol and citric acid.
- BURDOCK ROOT Essiac® Used traditionally to help maintain a healthy gastrointestinal tract, helps support a healthy immune response.*
- SHEEP SORREL Essiac® Used in traditional folk herbalism to help cool the body, this herbs helps support normal waste elimination in kidneys.*
- INDIAN RHUBARB ROOT Essiac® Used traditionally in small amounts, this herb helps support normal waste elimination in the liver.*
- SLIPPERY ELM inner bark Essiac® The tannins and muciliages in Slippery Elm inner bark are believed to facilitate the healthy elimination of mucus in the body.*
WARNING: Not to be taken during pregnancy, by nursing mothers or by children under 10 years of age. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. STORE IN A DRY PLACE AND AVOID EXCESSIVE HEAT. TAMPER RESISTANT; DO NOT USE IF SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease
History of Rene Caisse & Essiac
In 1922, a patient spoke to Nurse Rene M. Caisse of a Canadian Ojibwa Indian herbal formula. Nurse Caisse prepared her original herbal formula into a drink named Essiac, which is Nurse Caisse’s name spelled backwards.
From 1922 to 1978 Nurse Rene Caisse lived in Bracebridge, Ontario, Canada. She ran her clinic on Dominion Street from 1934 to 1942 and continued to give Essiac to people until the late 1970’s. When people came to see her she instructed them to “cross the silver bridge and turn left”. Although she refused payments for her services, she accepted donations to help support her clinic.
In 1977, Nurse Caisse signed over all her rights to her original Essiac formula only to Resperin Corporation Limited. Dr. Charles Brusch of Cambridge, MA, witnessed the signing of the agreement between Rene Caisse and Resperin attesting that her original herbal formula was never revealed to anyone other than to Resperin.
Resperin gave her the assurance that she sought, namely, that Essiac be produced and distributed. On May 29th, 1995 Resperin transferred the rights to Essiac® and the corporation was voluntarily dissolved. Essiac Products Inc. owned and manufactured the Essiac® herbal formula and distributed through Essiac® Canada International. Today, Essiac® Canada International owns the rights to the Essiac® formula and exports it worldwide.
Rene Caisse continues to be loved and remembered for her contributions to naturopathic medicine. Bronze sculptures of Nurse Caisse have been dedicated in Bracebridge and at the Canadian College of naturopathic Medicine in Toronto.
Essiac | Nutritional Supplements | Health Food Stores Edmonton | Natural Food Stores Edmonton | Supplement Stores Edmonton | Health Supplement Stores Edmonton | Best Supplement Stores Edmonton | Aromatherapy Stores Edmonton | Vitamin Stores Edmonton | Herbal Stores Edmonton | Natural Body Care Edmonton