Honey African Forest – Summer Harvest
African Forest Honey is Traditionally gathered from deep in the remote, pristine National Park forests in Tanzania. Tanzanian Summer Harvest honey is a rich amber color, full of antioxidants and rich in micro-nutrients. This is a full-flavored, tropical forest honey, harvested during the dry season. It is full of the flavors and scents of the miombo forest.
- Produced by wild forest bees and gathered using sustainable beekeeping methods.
- Great for your health! Our natural wild honey is packed with antioxidants and micronutrients.
- Pesticide free, GMO-free, and certified 100% organic.
- Beekeeping practices protect the vast forest areas and national parks in Tanzania, which in turn helps regenerate the forests.
- Last year alone, the forests where our beekeepers have their hives captured over 28,000 tonnes of carbon from the atmosphere!
A product of Tanzania. Bottled in Canada. Size 350g / 12oz
- HOW TO USE IT:
- Tastes great on toast, muffins, pancakes, waffles and ice cream!
- Use it as a sweetener in coffee or tea.
- Great for cooking! Use it to make marinades and sauces.
- A great alternative to sugar when baking.
- Infants under one year of age should not be fed unpasteurized honey.
- All natural honey will crystallize. To liquefy, heat in warm water to 45C/115F.
- Our bottle, cap and label are 100% recyclable.
Herbs & Spices & Tea | Nutritional Supplements | Health Food Stores Edmonton | Natural Food Stores Edmonton | Supplement Stores Edmonton | Health Supplement Stores Edmonton | Best Supplement Stores Edmonton | Aromatherapy Stores Edmonton | Vitamin Stores Edmonton | Herbal Stores Edmonton | Natural Body Care Edmonton