Joy of Mountains Oil of Oregano – 15 ml dropper bottle – Free Book while quantities last
A+ Oregano Wild Crafted in the Mediterranean
Feel the Joy of Renewed Health – Oregano helps to maintain immune function and good health. Digestive, Respiratory and Immune Support
Award-winning premium quality Oil of Oregano is now available in a fast-release, vegetarian VCaps Plus® Capsule!
Containing 100% Certified Organic ingredients. Soy- free, gluten-free, and non-GMO.
Also available in Capsules – Each capsule provides a full 5-drop serving.
A+ Oil of Oregano helps:
- Maintain immune function and good health
- Fight off infections by maintaining cell-wall strength against viruses
- Make white blood cells which destroy harmful bacteria and viruses
- Protect against free radical damage with powerful antioxidant action
- Maintain external tissues and membranes as a physical barrier to infection
A+ Oil of Oregano is extremly important for:
- The elderly
- The Chronically ill
- Those who have a decreased resistance to infection
- Those who wish to increase their resistance to infection
Recommended Use: Helps to Maintain immune function and good health.
Recommended Dose: (Oral)
- Children 4-8 years: 1-3 drops 3-5x/day
- Adolescents 9-18 years: 3 drops 3-5x/day
- Adults: 5 drops 3x/day
Swallow with liquid
Medicinal Ingredients ( per drop): Vitamin A (as retinyl palmitate) … 33.4 IU
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: 25% Organic Origanum herb oil…96 mg per 15 drops containing 75-85% Carvacrol (naturally occurring) 75% Organic Cold-[ressed Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Cautions: Do not use if pregnant or brestfeeding. Do not give orally to children under 4 years. Keep out of children’s reach. May cause skin irritation for individuals with sensitive skin; dilute in olive oil if this occurs. Avoid eyes, nostrils and genitals. Heat sensation is normal.
Aquality of Assurance:
Joy of the Mountains strives to provide the highest quality products on the market. From the field to you, we ensure the freshest organic ingredients and best manufacturing practices. Every batch is third-party laboratory tested for freshness, quality and potency.
Buy Canadian! A B.C. family business and spare no expense to create the very best!
Did you know about the many summer “first aid” uses for Oil of Oregano? Our family has successfully used Oil of Oregano for the past 25 years, for these conditions and many more:
Bee stings, spider bites, mosquito bites, sun burns (just… a couple drops added to aloe vera), campfire burns, blisters, scrapes and cuts, bruises, splinters, sprains and sore muscles, swimmer’s itch, rashes and hives, stinging nettle, food poisoning, ear infections, athlete’s foot, nail fungus, cracked skin, fishing line cuts, mild seasonal allergies…
A few drops of Oregano Oil in your favourite (triclosan free) soap can go a long way towards better health for all of us! Antibacterial
Remember Oregano Oil works great for head aches and it’s safe. Just a few drops on the fingers then spread on the forehead away from the eyes.
For more info, get your free copy of Dr. Gibbs’ new book with the purchase of any size bottle of Joy of the Mountains (at participating stores, limit one per customer).
Book “Your Guide to Oil Of Oregano – Better Health for People & Pets” by Tracy K. Gibbs. Ph.D. (Free with purchase while quantities last )
At a time when drug companies have given up on new antibiotic discovery, superbugs are spreading through our communities, and hospitals have become hotbeds for drug-resistant infections. The need for safe and effective alternatives for treating bacterial and viral infections has never been greater. Scientists around the world have taken particular interest in the antimicrobial strength of essential oils derived from well known plants. Time and again, the essential oil of oregano outperforms all others when tested against today’s most virulent germs. What’s more, oregano oil has proven to be more effective than leading antibiotics. One study found that oregano oil killed MRSA more effectively than 18 antibiotics it was compared against. Of equal significance is oregano oil’s complex phytochemistry which prevents pathogens from developing and spreading resistance. Your guide to Oil or Oregano: Better Health for People and Pets Finally, the comprehensive guide providing clear, detailed instrucetion on how to use Oil of Oregano for various conditions; guideline for children and pets; the science and chemistry of Oil of Oregano; medicinal properties and why it is so versatile; advice on selecting a quality product; what the experts have to say; a quick-find index and much more….
Part 1 – Antibiotics, Our Children, Our Planet
- Infectious Disease
- Antimicrobial Resistance: A growing Concern
- Hospital-Acquired Infections (HAI)
- Pandemics and False Alarms
- The End of the Antibiotic Era
- The Real Problem: Overuse
- Antibiotics in the Environment
- Antibiotics in Production Animals
- Genes and Drug-Resistant Infections
- Antibotic Resistant Genes in our Food Supply
- Antibotic Resistant Genes in Our Environment
- Ray of Hope
- What We Can Do
- What They Can Do
- Herbal Antibiotics
- Oregano Oil for Drug-Resistant Germs
Part 2 – Getting To Know Oregano
- Not your average Mint
- An Acient Remedy
- How Does Oregano Work?
- Medicinal properties – Antibacterial, Antiviral, Antifungal, and Antiparasitic, Aniti-inflammatory, Antispasmodic. Analgesic, Antirheumatic, and Rubefacient. Vulnerary, Expectorant, Antitussive, and Febrifuge. Carminative, Cholerectic, and Stomachic. Tonic and Immune Stimulant. Nervine. Other Properties.
Part 3 – Practical Uses for Oil of Oregano
- Internal Uses:
- Directions. Recommended Adult Oral Dosage. Frequency of Use, How to Use, Conditions.
- Conditions & Usage: Chickenpox, Measles, and Mumps. Colds and Flus. Digestive Conditions. Indigestion, Cramping, Bloating, Gas, and Nausea. Lyme Disease. Respirator Infections and Congestion. Sinusitis, Allergy Symptoms, and Nasal Congestion. Sore Throat. Tooth and Bum Issues.
- Topical Uses:
- Directions. How to use. Frequency of Use. Cautions.
- Conditions & Usage: Acne Pimples and Clogged Pores. Cold Sores. Cuts, Wounds, Blister, Brusises, and Burns. Dandruff. Ear Infections. Genital Region. Hand and Foot Worts. Hand Disinfectant. Head Lice. Nail Fungus. Scabies. Skin Conditions. Sore, Injured, or Spastic Muscles. Sore Joints. Sunburns.
- Guide Lines For Children:
- Internal Use: Recommended Oral Dosage. How to Use. Do Not Use.
- Topical Use for Internal Infections: How to Prepare. How to Use. Frequency of Use. Do Not Use.
- Topical Use for External Conditions: How to Prepare. How to Use. Frequency of Use. Do Not Use.
- Cautions for Children
- Household Uses: Fruit and Vegetable Wash. Household Disinfectant. Plant Protection.
Part 4 – Pets and Oil of Oregano
Internal Use. Ear Infections. Dental Health. Topicla Use. MRSA Infection. Solmonella Poisoning. Cats, Oregano Oil, and Phenols.
Part 5 – Success with Oil of Oregano
- Colds and Flus – Cold and Flu Prevention. Cold and Flu Symptoms. Cold, Flu, Earache, and Inflammation. Cold, Flu, Sinus Issues, and Allergies. Cold, Flu, Immune Support, and Candida. Cough and Cold. General Health and Immune Booster.
- Respiratory and Sinus Conditions – Bronchitis and Chronic Cough. Continuous Sneezing/Draining Sinuses. Pheumonia. Pheumonia, Cough, and Airbourne Viruses. Sinus Infection. Sinus Issues.
- Skin Conditions – Chronic Nail Fungus. Chronic Skin Condition. Head Lice/Nits. Nail Fungus and Pet Care. Nail Fungus, Toothache, and Chapped Lips. Toenail Fungus.
- Sore Muscles and Joints – Fibromyalgia. Sore Joints and Injured Muscles. Sore Muscles and Cough/Cold. Sprained Ankle.
- Burns, Wounds, Cuts, Bruises and Blisters – Burn Injury. Cut/Wound. Cuts, Sore Joints, and Colds. Oil Burn.
- Mouth Conditions – Dental Hygine. Tooth and Gum Health.
- Digestive Conditions – Celiac Disease, IBS, and Leg Pain. Colitis. IBD, Sinus Issues, and Aching Joings. IBS and Stomach Discomfort/Gas. Upset Stomach
- Infection-Related Conditions – Leg Infection. Oritis, Shingles. Toe Infection. Wart Removal. Warts on Hands/Feet.
- Improved Sleep – Sleep Issues
- Pet Care – Sores and Skin Problems. Pet Odors and Skin Issues. Flea Treatment for Cats. Flea Treatment for Dog. Swollen Gums/Bad Breath. Lice Prevention. Skin Problems/Allergies
Considerations – References.
Nutritional Supplements | Health Food Stores Edmonton | Natural Food Stores Edmonton | Supplement Stores Edmonton | Health Supplement Stores Edmonton | Best Supplement Stores Edmonton | Aromatherapy Stores Edmonton | Vitamin Stores Edmonton | Herbal Stores Edmonton | Natural Body Care Edmonton