Neti / Nasal Cleansing Pot – Ancient Secrets
Removes excess mucus…naturally Soothes dry nasal passages. Nasal Cleansing (Neti) Pot Nasal Cleansing Pot – Ancient Secrets(R) Nasal Cleansing Pot Original Ceramic Model. Advanced Design For cleaning the nasal passages according to the traditional practice of Neti.
*Clear the Nasal Passages *Remove Excess Mucus *Reduce Dust and Pollen by Cleansing Nasal Passages *Relieve Nasal Dryness *Heavy-Duty Construction *Dishwasher Safe *Crafted from lead-free ceramic and sealed with a food grade glaze
CONTAINS: One Nasal Cleansing Pot
Gently washes away dust pollen & irritants. For the cleansing of nasal passages according to the traditional practice of Neti. The Neti Pot is the ideal answer for cleaning our nasal passages. This gentle and effective technique of nasal irrigation is widely recommended by health practitioners worldwide, as a wonderful way to improve your overall feeling of well-being and maintain radiant, vibrant health.
The Neti Pot naturally cleanses, refreshes, and protects the nasal passages, one of our body’s first lines of defense against illness. Recommended today by doctors and pharmacists worldwide, the Neti Pot has been used for thousands of years in Ayurvedic medicine to alleviate sinus and allergy problems. Some even report that it helps reduce snoring. It may look strange, but Dr. Oz says this treatment may be more effective than medication. “The [ear, nose and throat] doctors who are specialists in this area will often say this is a better treatment than a lot of the other drugs that we try to offer folks, because it mechanically cleans out the problem,” he says. Why a Nasal Wash The nasal passages are lined with a thin layer of mucus that is one of our body’s first lines of defense against disease. A nasal wash keeps this layer of mucus moist, clean and healthy. And compared to other nasal wash techniques, using the Neti Pot is easy. A nasal wash can be as routine as brushing your teeth. Rinsing with saline solution is a time-honored practice in the Orient. Here in the West, the nasal wash has been used for decades as a means of treating sinus problems, colds, allergies, snoring and post-nasal drip and to counteract the effect of environmental pollution.
Those practicing yoga and other meditative disciplines use the nasal wash to ensure free air flow through both nostrils. A Healthy Nose Breathing through the nose filters and conditions the incoming air. The nasal passages are lined with a thin layer of mucus that traps dirt, dust, and pollen and moves steadily to the rear of the nasal cavity and settles in the throat, where it is swallowed. Saline nasal rinses carry some of these impurities out of the body before they reach your stomach. They also keep this protective layer of mucus functioning properly. If the mucus becomes too thick and dry or too thin and runny, it is easier for bacteria and viruses to penetrate the nasal lining and cause the swelling and excess discharge of mucus we call a “cold.” That’s why gargling or sniffing a little salt water at the first sign of a cold is a staple of folk medicine and why health-conscious people in India use a small pot of saline to rinse the nasal passages. The Neti Pot continues these time-tested traditions of hygiene.
Uses for the Nasal Wash… For some people, the nasal wash is as routine as brushing their teeth. Others use it for specific purposes.
Reasons why the Neti Pot makes sense
Use it to remove excess mucus when you are experiencing nasal congestion.
Do it several times a day during the allergy season to rid the nostrils of pollen and other allergens.
Use the nasal wash when you’ve been exposed to soot, dust, smoke, or other airborne contaminants.
Use it to dissolve mucus build-up in dry climates or in air-conditioned or heated rooms, or after air travel.
Do the nasal wash before practicing systematic relaxation techniques or meditation to help you breathe freely and easily through your nose.
Soothes dry nasal passages
Removes excess mucus…naturally
Easy and simple to use!
Easy Usage Instructions: (For complete usage instructions see guide inside package.)
1. Wash hands.
2. Prepare the Saline Solution per instructions.
3. Fill your clean , dry Nasal Cleansing Pot.
4. Practice the process over a sink or basin.
5. Tilt your head to the side as shown.
6. During the cleansing process breathe through your mouth.
7. Insert spout of the Nasal Cleansing Pot gently into the raised nostril creating a seal between pot and nostril.
8. Raise Nasal Cleansing Pot slowly to develop a steady flow of saline solution in through the upper nostril and out of the lower nostril.
9. Upon completion of the process , exhale gently (through the nose) several times to clear the nasal passages.
10. Reverse the tilt of your head and repeat the process on the other side.
11. Thoroughly clean and dry Nasal Cleansing Pot. Adjust the angle of your head to bring the forehead more or less in line with your chin You should find that having your forehead angling slightly downward and sideways will be just about right. (One Good Tip: You should be able to see the sink drain out of the corner of your eye when angled properly.) You will notice that when you get the proper angle, the saline will flow easily in through the upper nostril and out of the lower nostril. This is the most important factor in a successful nasal wash. Dont be afraid to adjust your head slightly to get the most comfortable angle for your personal practice.
During the cleansing process breathe through your mouth. The angle of your head is important to allow you to breathe easily through your mouth. If you do not have the sufficient angle, you will find saline draining into your mouth. If this happens stop, realign your head, and restart the nasal rinse.
Remember, the nasal wash is not a substitute for medical treatment. Anyone with chronic inflammation of the nasal passages or other ear, nose, or throat disorders should seek medical attention.
Well-Being | Health Food Stores Edmonton | Natural Food Stores Edmonton | Supplement Stores Edmonton | Health Supplement Stores Edmonton | Best Supplement Stores Edmonton | Aromatherapy Stores Edmonton | Vitamin Stores Edmonton | Herbal Stores Edmonton | Natural Body Care Edmonton