Nitiraj Platinum Natural Incense – English Rose – 25 gram
This slow burning incense is made using the finest natural resins, honey and aromatic wood powders, combined with rose oil. Nitiraj Platinum Natural, High Quality incense is made in the traditional method, to produce fragrances that smell divine.
The aroma in Nitiraj incense is “infused” into the stick, as all raw ingredients are mixed, then rolled onto a bamboo stick, resulting in superior incense.
Natural Incense made by Nitiraj, Platinum is the most premium of incense brands, one of the finest incenses ever created.
♦ English Rose… Experience an English rose garden with this delicate aromatic rose incense.
- An Effective Room Deodorizer
- Minimal Smoke
- Worlds Finest Natural Incense Since 1978
- No chemical dipping, no “scented” incense.
- Burn very slowly. Each stick burns approximately for 60 minutes
- 1 box contains incense sticks 25 g / approx 1 gm per stick – averages 20-25 sticks per package.
- Made in India
- ** Fair Trade Incense. Hand crafted in India using sustainable natural ingredients.
Other Scents by Nitiraj Plantium: Dragons Blood, English Rose, Frankincense, Ganesha, Kama Sutra, Lavender, Meditation, Nirvana, Om, Patchouli, Prosperity, Sandalwood, White Sage, Goddess.
How to Burn Incense Sticks:.
The incense stick must stand in a fire-proof incense burner, or in an incense bowl or cup packed with rice, sand, or sea salt. You can use any fire proof container including a ceramic cup, metal bowl, or soapstone dish. Light the end of the stick with a match or lighter, Let the flame burn for a few seconds. Gently blow out the flame. You should see a red tip burning on the stick. Smoke will rise and your incense will start to smell. Enjoy. Some people are sensitive to some scents or the smoke that is released, even though it is very minimal. If this happens, just place your holder on a higher shelf.
Caution: Keep out of the reach of children and pets. Make sure ashes fall on fireproof surfaces (ashtrays or incense stick holder). Not for human consumption. **DO NOT PLACE STICK HOLDER/BURNER NEAR FLAMMABLE MATERIAL**
Ways to incorporate incense into your life:
- Yoga—Always choose quality, genuine incense, no need to breathe in toxic fumes while trying to be one with yourself.
- Meditation—As incense naturally soothes your nerves, you may find it eases your process into deep meditation.
- To simply unwind—Life should be about feeling great, connecting with oneself and finding the sacredness in this rushed world we live in.
- Emotional release—Each essential oil used in the production of incense possesses it’s own unique qualities. Find the right one that instills tranquility and calm for those moments when you feel truly frazzled. For those moments when you need a lift, find some that creates positive energy. There are even a few that are aimed at sensual and physical arousal!
- Deepen your spirituality—You could make incense your portal to true spirituality, as historically known to open trapped Chakras, heighten the senses and to create overall harmony, there are a few you should try if this is what you wish to achieve. Jasmine, Sandalwood, and Vetiver are common choices.
- Inspiration—What do I seek when I truly need inspiration? Burn white sage to clear the air of any negativity. Sandalwood and Lavender may also be of benefit.
- Need a routine revamp? Try lighting up an incense stick in the evening and read a book instead of watching TV or burn some while getting ready for work in the morning.
- Heightened awareness—Incense has a powerful way of lifting our senses, making us more aware. It’s always a good thing to be more sharp and alert when it comes to our inner being.
- Self-nurturing—We all have a favorite food, drink or hobby. Why not find a favorite scent to lift your home or workplace?
- Healing—Incense steps this up a notch and makes everything seem even better than before,
- Soothing—Some prefer essential oils in their bath, but try sinking into a deep bubble bath with the lingering scent of Lavender and Jasmine or picking up the soft, yet uplifting scents of Sandalwood while showering.
- For that “special” time with your partner—Sensuality can sometimes be a very hushed subject. We all seek the most connected of lovemaking and I find that incense may just bump this up a notch. There’s something very sensual about the scents of foreign lands to get you in the mood.
Nitiraj Natural Platinum Incense | Candles | Health Food Stores Edmonton | Natural Food Stores Edmonton | Supplement Stores Edmonton | Health Supplement Stores Edmonton | Best Supplement Stores Edmonton | Aromatherapy Stores Edmonton | Vitamin Stores Edmonton | Herbal Stores Edmonton | Natural Body Care Edmonton
There are no reviews yet.