Morning Star – Japanese Incense – Palo Santo – 50 sticks
High Quality, Exquisite Incense. Crafted from pure floral essences and rare aromatic woods, since they don’t use bamboo, they have less smoke and a purer scent than most other stick incense.
Morning Star Japanese Incense – Palo Santo incense has a rich and warm aroma when burning these fine sticks. Palo Santo or “Holy Wood” is a natural wood used to make aromatic incense. Palo Santo is used for centuries by the Incas and indigenous people of the Andes as a spiritual remedy for purifying and cleansing, as well as to get rid of evil spirits and misfortune, as well as for medicinal purposes. It has a fine citrus aroma with underlying notes of frankincense, its close relative.
For hundreds of years Nippon Kodo has been producing incense in Japan. Nippon Kodo’s Morning Star Incense is one of the most popular brands of Japanese incense. There is no stick in the middle. Instead, the incense is rolled and held together without an inner stick—this means that there is less smoke, and you don’t get the smell of burning bamboo or wood. The result is a more pure incense smell, that burns cooler and slower. The ingredients of Nippon Kodo incense are high quality and are sourced from around the world, using rare aromatic woods, natural gums, resins and other ingredients used to make their incense.
Morning Star Incense features the following:
¨ pure scent, no bamboo core
¨ Delivers natural fragrances with very little smoke
¨ Japanese Incense is much more subtle than Indian or Tibetan incense
¨ each stick burns approximately for 25 minutes
¨ approx. length: 120mm long (4.75 inches)
¨ 1 box contains 50 incense sticks
Morning Star is available in 16 Different fragrances or key notes: Frankincense, Sage, Myrrh, Sandalwood, Pine, Musk, Patchouli, Jasmine, Rose, Cedarwood, Amber, Vanilla, Green Tea, Lavender, Cinnamon, Lotus. Burn several at a time …. A few favorite combinations to try are: Green Tea and Vanilla, Cedarwood and Pine, Sandalwood and Musk, or Jasmine and Lavender. The possibilities – and pleasures – are endless as you combine two or more of these remarkable scents.
How to Burn Incense Sticks:.
The incense stick must stand in a fire-proof incense burner, or in an incense bowl or cup packed with rice, sand, or sea salt. You can use any fire proof container including a ceramic cup, metal bowl, or soapstone dish. Light the end of the stick with a match or lighter, Let the flame burn for a few seconds. Gently blow out the flame. You should see a red tip burning on the stick. Smoke will rise and your incense will start to smell. Enjoy. Some people are sensitive to some scents or the smoke that is released, even though it is very minimal. If this happens, just place your holder on a higher shelf.
Caution: Keep out of the reach of children and pets. Make sure ashes fall on fireproof surfaces (ashtrays or incense stick holder). Not for human consumption. **DO NOT PLACE CONE HOLDER/BURNER NEAR FLAMMABLE MATERIAL**
Ways to incorporate incense into your life:
- Yoga—Always choose quality, genuine incense, no need to breathe in toxic fumes while trying to be one with yourself.
- Meditation—As incense naturally soothes your nerves, you may find it eases your process into deep meditation.
- To simply unwind—Life should be about feeling great, connecting with oneself and finding the sacredness in this rushed world we live in.
- Emotional release—Each essential oil used in the production of incense possesses it’s own unique qualities. Find the right one that instills tranquility and calm for those moments when you feel truly frazzled. For those moments when you need a lift, find some that creates positive energy. There are even a few that are aimed at sensual and physical arousal!
- Deepen your spirituality—You could make incense your portal to true spirituality, as historically known to open trapped Chakras, heighten the senses and to create overall harmony, there are a few you should try if this is what you wish to achieve. Jasmine, Sandalwood, and Vetiver are common choices.
- Inspiration—What do I seek when I truly need inspiration? Burn white sage to clear the air of any negativity. Jasmine, Sandalwood and Lavender may also be of benefit.
- Need a routine revamp? Try lighting up an incense stick in the evening and read a book instead of watching TV or burn some while getting ready for work in the morning.
- Heightened awareness—Incense has a powerful way of lifting our senses, making us more aware. It’s always a good thing to be more sharp and alert when it comes to our inner being.
- Self-nurturing—We all have a favorite food, drink or hobby. Why not find a favorite scent to lift your home or workplace?
- Healing—Incense steps this up a notch and makes everything seem even better than before,
- Soothing—Some prefer essential oils in their bath, but try sinking into a deep bubble bath with the lingering scent of Lavender and Jasmine or picking up the soft, yet uplifting scents of Sandalwood while showering.
- For that “special” time with your partner—Sensuality can sometimes be a very hushed subject. We all seek the most connected of lovemaking and I find that incense may just bump this up a notch. There’s something very sensual about the scents of foreign lands to get you in the mood.
Morning Star Japanese Incense | Candles | Health Food Stores Edmonton | Natural Food Stores Edmonton | Supplement Stores Edmonton | Health Supplement Stores Edmonton | Best Supplement Stores Edmonton | Aromatherapy Stores Edmonton | Vitamin Stores Edmonton | Herbal Stores Edmonton | Natural Body Care Edmonton