Part Pressure Regulator 1/4″
50psi Pressure Regulator Filter Protection Valve RO Water System 1/4″ OD Tube Inlet/outlet Quick Connector NSF certified.
- Use on high pressure water systems to protect downstream components, like; Water filters, drink dispensers, ice makers, coffee machines, coolers and reverse osmosis systems.
- Motor homes, campers and trailers where a connection is made directly to a water main.
- Protect your equipment from leaks and costly repairs due to extreme pressures and spikes
- Integral dual check valves help prevent back flow
- Resists water hammering
- Inlet: 1/4″ John Guest type Quick Connector
- Outlet: 1/4″ John Guest type Quick Connector
- Over All Length: 98mm
- Max Flow rate: 7.5 Litres per min at 700 kPa (100psi) inlet pressure
- Outlet pressure: 50 psi
- Maximum inlet pressure: 230 psi / 1600kPa
- Maximum temperature: 40’C / 105″F
- Minimum temperature: 1’C / 34’F
- Construction Materials: Acetyl plastic
- Package includes one valve – not two as in photo
- All pipe work should be flushed prior to installation
- Do not apply heat near valve during installation
- Must be flitted downstream of approved isolating valve
- Install in the direction as indicated by the flow arrow
The valve opens and closes automatically every time water is drawn through it.
- As it is a mechanical device, it is recommend that it is replaced every 5 years or sooner in high usage installations.
Water Purification Systems | Cooler Stores Edmonton | Distiller Stores Edmonton | Reverse Osmosis Water Filters Edmonton | Water Pumps Edmonton | Water Pumps for Sale Edmonton