Part Pressure Regulator 1/4″
50psi Pressure Regulator Filter Protection Valve RO Water System 1/4″ OD Tube Inlet/outlet Quick Connector NSF certified.
Protect water purifiers, coffee machine, ice maker and Reverse Osmosis pure water machines, water equipment. Resist water hammer effect. Prevent the filter shell and other equipment damage.
- Use on high pressure water systems to protect downstream components, like; Water filters, drink dispensers, ice makers, coffee machines, coolers and reverse osmosis systems.
- Motor homes, campers and trailers where a connection is made directly to a water main.
- Protect your equipment from leaks and costly repairs due to extreme pressures and spikes
- Integral dual check valves help prevent back flow
- Resists water hammering
- Inlet: 1/4″ John Guest type Quick Connector
- Outlet: 1/4″ John Guest type Quick Connector
- Over All Length: 98mm
- Max Flow rate: 7.5 Litres per min at 700 kPa (100psi) inlet pressure
- Outlet pressure: 50 psi
- Maximum inlet pressure: 230 psi / 1600kPa
- Maximum temperature: 40’C / 105″F
- Minimum temperature: 1’C / 34’F
- Construction Materials: Acetyl plastic
- Package includes one valve – not two as in photo
- All pipe work should be flushed prior to installation
- Do not apply heat near valve during installation
- Must be flitted downstream of approved isolating valve
- Install in the direction as indicated by the flow arrow
The valve opens and closes automatically every time water is drawn through it.
- As it is a mechanical device, it is recommend that it is replaced every 5 years or sooner in high usage installations.
Water Purification Systems | Cooler Stores Edmonton | Distiller Stores Edmonton | Reverse Osmosis Water Filters Edmonton | Water Pumps Edmonton | Water Pumps for Sale Edmonton
There are no reviews yet.