Waterite AIC-10M Re-Mineralization Mineral Stone – 2×10″ Inline 1/4″ FNPT
This cartridge balances the pH and puts essential minerals back into your water that your body can use, as well as give you the refreshing taste of sweet spring water. Mostly used for beverage equipment, reverse osmosis systems, drinking fountains, water coolers, ice machines, refrigerators, coffee makers and point of use applications.
Part Number: AIC-10M Mineral Stone 1/4″ FNPT
Brand/Manufacturer: Aqua Cleanze, Vectapure, Excelpure by Waterite
This cartridge balances the pH and puts essential minerals back into your water that your body can use, as well as give you the refreshing taste of sweet spring water. Mostly used for beverage equipment, reverse osmosis systems, drinking fountains, water coolers, ice machines, refrigerators, coffee makers and other point of use applications.
- Maximum Flow: 0.5 GPM (2. L/min.)
- Maximum Pressure: 100 PSI (7 bars)
- Maximum Temperature: 100°F. (38°C.)
- Service Life: 1500 gallons (5678 L) (varies with incoming water conditions)
- Connections: 1/4″ FNPT (female normal pipe threads) on both ends
- Waterite is a Canadian Company- Filter is a Product of Taiwan
Fittings are available if needed: use 1/4″ or 3/8″ Tubing – 1/4nptf x 1/4″ Tube, 1/4nptf x 3/8″ Tube, Push Style, EZ, John Guest, DMFit type fittings. These fittings are very durable and are meant to be re-used many times before replacing.
- Shut off water supply.
- Install Teflon tape with fittings and tighten firmly.
- Note the flow direction on the filter.
- Connect supply line to the inlet side of the filter Tighten Firmly. Use two wrenches.
- Flush before use for 3 minutes.
- Shut off Water. Connect filter outlet to supply line. Tighten Firmly. Use Two wrenches.
- Turn on water. Check for Leaks. Tighten fittings if leaks occur.
NOTE: Do not use where the water is micro biologically unsafe or of unkown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the unit.
MINERAL STONE FILTER CARTRIDGE
This cartridge is used as a polishing filter, typically in the permeate stream of a residential RO system. Its purpose is to partially remineralize the RO permeate with essential minerals that are considered necessary by some for healthy drinking water.
TYPE: 2’’ x 10’’ inline cartridge (mineral stone only)
FEED WATER: Recommended for RO permeate, distilled or any other ultra-purified water source.
MAX PRESSURE: 100 PSI
MAX TEMPERATURE: 38°C (100°F)
MAX. FLOW RATE: 0.5 GPM
END TYPE: 1/4” FNPT
MEDIA: Mineral Stone:
SiO2 (Silicon Dioxide) 60-65%
Al2O3 (Aluminum Oxide) 12-17.5%
Fe2O3 (Ferric Oxide) 4.2-4.8%
FeO (Ferrous Oxide) 0-1.3%
CaO (Calcium Oxide) 3.8-6.1%
MgO (Magnesium Oxide) 3.2-4.3%
Na2O (Sodium Oxide) 4.1-4.4%
K2O (Potassium Oxide) 0.2-1.3%
MnO (Manganese(II) Oxide) 0.07-0.08%
TiO (Titanium(II) Oxide) 0.21-0.49%
P2O5 (Phosphorus Pentoxide) 0.06-0.18%
Vectapure l Waterite l Water Purification Systems | Health Food Stores Edmonton | Natural Food Stores Edmonton | Supplement Stores Edmonton | Health Supplement Stores Edmonton | Best Supplement Stores Edmonton | Aromatherapy Stores Edmonton | Vitamin Stores Edmonton | Herbal Stores Edmonton | Natural Body Care Edmonton | Cooler Stores Edmonton | Distiller Stores Edmonton | Reverse Osmosis Water Filters Edmonton | Water Pumps Edmonton | Water Pumps for Sale Edmonton
There are no reviews yet.