TDS Meter Handheld – TDS-3 Handheld Meter With Carrying Case (HM Digital)
Measure CONDUCTIVITY / TDS
Ideal for testing (TDS) Total Dissolved Solids
A Digital TDS Meter indicates the amount of Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) in a solution.
Since Dissolved ionized solids like salts and minerals contribute to the conductivity of a solution, a TDS meter measures the conductivity of the solution then converts that figure to an estimated TDS reading.
- Includes a carrying case with belt clip.
- Highly efficient and accurate due to its advanced microprocessor technology.
- Hold Function: saves measurements for convenient reading and recording.
- Auto-off function: the meter shuts off automatically after 10 minutes of non-use to conserve batteries.
- Measurement Range: 0-9990 ppm. From 0-999 ppm, the resolution is in increments of 1ppm. From 1000 to 9990 ppm, the resolution is in increments of 10ppm, indicated by a blinking ‘x10’ image.
- Built-in digital thermometer
- Display: large and easy-to-read LCD screen.
- Factory Calibrated: meters are calibrated with a 342 ppm NaCl solution. Meters can be recalibrated with a mini-screwdriver.
Used in many applications – Consumer and commercial
- Aquariums & Aquaculture
- Car & Window Washing
- Colloidal Silver
- Drinking Water
- Environmental Testing
- Food & Coffee Service
- Health & Wellness
- Horticulture Hydroponics
- Pools & Spas
- Pharmaceutical & Medical
- Printing Industry
- Water Bottling
- Water Treatment
- Water Purification
- TDS Range: 0 – 9990 ppm (mg/L)
- Temp. Range: 0 – 80 degrees Celsius
- Resolution: 1 ppm, 1 degree Celsius (also available in 10 ppm)
- Accuracy: +/- 2%
- ATC: Built-in sensor for Automatic Temperature Compensation of 1 to 50 degrees Celsius (33 to 122 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Power source: 2 x 1.5V button cell batteries (included)
- Battery life: Aprox 1000 hours of usage
- Dimensions:15.5 x 3.1 x 2.3cm (6.1”x1.25”x1”)
- Weight with case: 76.5g (2.7 oz)
- Weight without case: 56.7g (2 oz)
TDS Meter – Tester. The Only Way To Know If Your Reverse Osmosis RO Membrane Is Performing Correctly
Tests for TDS – Total Dissolved Solids. A Must For All RO System Owners.
Compare Incoming Feed Water To Treated Water – Replace The Membrane If Less Than 80% of TDS Is Being Removed –
Total dissolved solids (TDS) are the total weight of all solids (minerals, salts or metals) that are dissolved in a given volume of water expressed in milligrams per liter (mg/L), or in parts per million (PPM).
The lower the TDS level in the water, the more efficiently your body’s cells actually get hydrated by the water that you drink. The higher the TDS levels in the water, the greater the probability of harmful contaminants that can pose health risks or hinder the absorption of water molecules on the cellular level.
17 PPM of TDS = 1 grain of hardness.
TDS is directly related to the purity of water and the quality of water purification systems and affects everything that consumes, lives in, or uses water, whether organic or inorganic.
Water Test Kits | RO Filters & Membranes | Cooler Stores Edmonton | Distiller Stores Edmonton | Reverse Osmosis Water Filters Edmonton | Water Pumps Edmonton | Water Pumps for Sale Edmonton