Omnipure CL6RO Coconut Carbon Filter – 2×6″ 1/4″FNPT
1/4″ female threaded inlet & outlet ports
- Enhances taste and water purity
- Contains Coconut Shell Charcoal
- To be used along with any distiller to insure removal of certain gasses, VOC’s or obnoxious odours.
- Other Uses: Water Distillers, Icemakers, Refrigerators, Under-the-counter, Drinking fountains, Beverage Equipment, R.O. Systems, and in Conjunction with Commercial Purification Systems.
Replace Post filter on your distiller approximately every 6 months.
- Remove filter.
- Unscrew barbed fittings and keep them.
- Remove the end caps found on the new filter.
- Screw in the 1/4 x 3/8” barbed fittings into each end of the new filter. Push the pre-cut tubes onto these barbed fittings at least a length of 3/4 inch. (If you did not order new barbed fittings, reuse the original set, complete with tubes)
- Push one tube onto the cooling coil (If the tube is loose at cooling coil replace tube or use a hose clamp) The other end fits into the hole in the top the storage tank.
- Note: This filter has flow directions — ‘In’ at cooling coil — ‘Out’ goes into storage tank.
The Omnipure CL-Series CLtROT40, CL6ROT33-B and CL6RO-T28 1/4″ inline filter can be used in many RO systems as a post-filter for final polishing of the water, such as in 5-stage Reverse Omsosis systems as 5th cartridge. The filter can be used to replace the following filters: Rainsoft filters 9798, 13137, 12470, 12471, 17369 and 9760, Microline S7206C-06, Ametek INCF-6.
General Installation / Operation / Maintenance Requirements
- Note flow direction of filter.
- For quick connect fittings, push scratch free tube end into the fitting until it bottoms. Threaded fittings must be wrapped with PTFE tape before installation. Install PTFE taped fittings and tighten firm. Use two wrenches to firmly tighten tubing.
- Flush new cartridge with 5 gallons of water prior to use and check for leaks. If leaks occur, check tightness of tubing and fittings. If leaks persist, discontinue use and call your supporting dealer.
- Replace cartridge when rated capacity (1,500 gallons) is reached, or when flow becomes too slow.
- Install in compliance with state and local laws and regulations.
- The contaminants or other substances removed or reduced by this water treatment system are not necessarily in your water.
- Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.
Distiller Filters | Health Food Stores Edmonton | Natural Food Stores Edmonton | Supplement Stores Edmonton | Health Supplement Stores Edmonton | Best Supplement Stores Edmonton | Aromatherapy Stores Edmonton | Vitamin Stores Edmonton | Herbal Stores Edmonton | Natural Body Care Edmonton | Cooler Stores Edmonton | Distiller Stores Edmonton | Reverse Osmosis Water Filters Edmonton | Water Pumps Edmonton | Water Pumps for Sale Edmonton