Rocker Switch Replacement – Power Switch Red
Replacement Rocker Switch fits Polar Bear Water Distillers Model: 26E1.
Power Switch, Rocker, Red SPST 120/220V/240V
Parts Referred To—one (1) only—of the following switch (2 switches are shown only for reference)
Tools Required: Red Robertson Screwdriver, #2 Phillips Screwdriver
1.Turn main power switch on distiller off and unplug cord from wall.
2. Using a Robertson and/or Phillips screwdriver, remove the distiller covers.
3. Compress the clips on the back of the switch to be replaced and push the switch out.
4. Remove the wires from one post on the old switch and attach them to the corresponding post on the new switch. ENSURE THAT THE WIRES GO TO THE CORRECT POST. Repeat for the other post(s).
5. Push the switch into the mounting slot until it snaps into position.
6. Replace distiller covers.
The distiller should now operate properly. If it does not, confirm that the wires are connected to the proper location by referring to your electrical schematic. If they Appear correct, we suggest you take your distiller to an authorized service representative. or phone 1-780-477-1328 for assistance.
Distiller Parts | Health Food Stores Edmonton | Natural Food Stores Edmonton | Supplement Stores Edmonton | Health Supplement Stores Edmonton | Best Supplement Stores Edmonton | Aromatherapy Stores Edmonton | Vitamin Stores Edmonton | Herbal Stores Edmonton | Natural Body Care Edmonton | Cooler Stores Edmonton | Distiller Stores Edmonton | Reverse Osmosis Water Filters Edmonton | Water Pumps Edmonton | Water Pumps for Sale Edmonton
There are no reviews yet.