Pressure / Accumulator Tank
Made by Shurflo
Pressure tank equalizes pressure of the pump, eliminates pulsating of pump, especially when water line connected to fridge and icemakers.
SHURflo’s Accumulator Tanks provide total control of a wide range of water pressure problems, in a wide range of applications.
- Reduces pump cycling
- Consistent water pressure
- Limits harmful spikes
- Minimizes noise
- No taste or odor from bladder
- Easy to install and maintain
- Model – 181-201
- Materials – nylon housing, butyl diaphragm
- Description – 21 Oz. Accumulator Tank, includes mounting bracket
- Ports – 1/2” NPT female (** Not included – order coupling seperatly, (1/2″NPT to 1/2″ OD Tube) or (1/2″NPT to 3/8″ OD Tube)
- Dimensions – 3.75” diameter x 8.75” long
- Approvals – NSF listed
- Max. Working Pressure – 125 psi
- Made in the USA
ALSO: Add this compact Shurflo Accumulator Tank to your freshwater system for smooth, steady water flow. Measures a very small 8.9″ x 4.06″ x 3.6″ but helps end annoying water surge. Pressurized built-in diaphragm (instead of just an air pocket at top of tank) cushions surges to assure a smooth flow. Connects to main water distribution line after pump in demand system. Works with pressures up to 125 PSI. Sturdy nylon housing. Easy installation. Mounts in any position (mounting bracket included).
Distiller Parts | Health Food Stores Edmonton | Natural Food Stores Edmonton | Supplement Stores Edmonton | Health Supplement Stores Edmonton | Best Supplement Stores Edmonton | Aromatherapy Stores Edmonton | Vitamin Stores Edmonton | Herbal Stores Edmonton | Natural Body Care Edmonton | Cooler Stores Edmonton | Distiller Stores Edmonton | Reverse Osmosis Water Filters Edmonton | Water Pumps Edmonton | Water Pumps for Sale Edmonton