Pro Rust Out Iron Remover – 22 oz
Rust Out Water Softener and Rust Remover. Removes rust stains from toilet bowls, dishwashers and Laundry. Maintains Performance of Water Softeners on Iron Bearing Water.
- Formulated for High-Iron Water
- Restores Softener performance
- Rust stain remover
- Toilet Bowl and Water Tank
- Dishwasher and Washing Machines
- Exterior Surfaces
Rust Out softener rust remover chemically removes iron and rust build-up that coats the resin beds and fouls the softener. This iron build-up is not totally removed during normal regeneration of a water softener. Using Rust Out softener rust remover in a water softener will eliminate rust and foreign matter from the resin bed which increases the life of the softener and reduces rust staining on household fixtures and other surfaces. We recommend using the softener rust remover regularly as preventative maintenance to ensure the softening and recharging efficiency of the softener’s resin bed. Additionally, in applications where iron is present you can use our well water formula to fight annoying rust stains.
- Water Softeners—All softeners on iron bearing water require Rust Out as a preventative maintenance and to eliminate iron build up.
- First Application: dissolve 1 1/2 cups if 1/2 gallon cold water. Pour directly into brine well (for softeners with no brine well, pour directly into salt tank when salt level is low) Manually regenerate softener. Repeat for heavily fouled unit.
- Regular Use: add 1/2 cup per 40 lb of salt. Layer for continuous treatment.
- Water Softeners Cabinet Models: Use for periodic cleaning only. Follow first application instructions above. Repeat regularly. Note: if taste or odor is detected in tap water, manually regenerate softener, then run cold water until odor is gone.
- Toilet Bowl and water tank. Remove any cleaners or deodorant tabs from bowl or tank. Flush.
- Bowl add 1/2 cup to water in bowl. Scrub stained area with brush. Let stand until stains are gone. Flush.
- Tank Raise water level above stain line if possible. Add 1/2 cup. Let stand overnight or until stains are gone.
- White Laundry & Fabrics/Laundry with color or Embroidery. Note do not use with bleach or peroxide.
- White: add 1/2 cup to warm water as washer is filling. Add clothes and let soak for 5 min. if possible, buy stopping machine. Add detergent and resume wash/rinse cycle. Dry as usual.
- Colors: test all colors before using. Use only on colorfast dyes. Note: wash each item separately using the white clothes in instructions. Caution Product may irreparable damage to colors and embroidered logos.
- Dishwasher/Washing Machine: Add 1/2 cup to empty machine. Run machine through normal cycle using water only. Repeat as needed. Note Do not open machine mid-cycle.
- Exterior Surfaces: Mix 1 1/2 cups into 1 gallon of warm water. Wet surface with clear water. Apply with brush or sponge. Keep saturated until stains are gone. Rinse.
Safe for Septic Tanks, Contains No phosphates.
Note Avoid contact with vegetation.
- Eye & Skin Irritant: Harmful if swallowed. Vapor Harmful. Keep out of Reach of Children.
- Contains Sodium Hydrosulfite and sodium metabisulfite. Avoid contact with eyes, skin and mucous membranes.
- Do not take internally.
- Use with adequate ventilation.
- Avoid breathing dust and vapors, especially after mixing with water.
- Wear rubber gloves when using this product.
- Mix in adequate open container to avoid spills.
- Do not mix with any other household cleaners or chemicals as fumes may be harmful if inhaled. Persons with respiratory problems (i.e. asthma) or sulfite sensitivity should not use this product since the vapors may result n breathing difficulty.
- First Aid
- If in eyes… flush with water for 15 minutes and get immediate medical attention.
- If on skin or clothing. Flush thoroughly with water. If irritation persists, get medical attention.
- If Ingested: do not induce vomiting. Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice.
- Storage / Disposal: store in original container and reseal after each use. Store in dry place. Do not reuse container. Packaging is recyclable.
Www.proproducts.com Made in USA Rust out is a registered trademark of IOIP Holdings LLC
Rust Remover | Rust Out |Edmonton | Cooler Stores Edmonton | Distiller Stores Edmonton | Reverse Osmosis Water Filters Edmonton | Water Pumps Edmonton | Water Pumps for Sale Edmonton