Refillable Filter – Post/Bottle – Stainless Steel
Refillable Charcoal Filter – Stainless Steel for Counter Top Water Distillers. Used with Manually filled distillers when using a glass bottle for collection of water, so all water made passes through charcoal, filtering water as water drips into the storage bottle.
- Made to be Used with Polar Bear Water Distillers or Precision Water Distillers. Will work with many other brands of distillers.
- Manual Filled Water Distillers: Models 26E1, 26E2, 26M, 8-M, 6A, 6C,6B and others.
- Polar Bear Water Distillers Part #102204
- Precision Water Distillers Part #500409
- Stainless Steel Post Filter (1″d x 8″h) bottle hanger, Distilled Water Drip Tube (18 inches).
- Refillable, Comes empty
- Does Not include Charcoal, order separately
Refillable filters: Use with Manually filled distillers, using a glass bottle for collecting distilled water as it is made.
Many water distillers come with an activated coconut charcoal filter. Which requires that the charcoal be replaced every few months. We offer a refillable filter reducing long term costs and waste.
Charcoal we use Contains 100% pure crushed coconut shells that have been steam activated at extremely high temperatures creating a porous grade of activated charcoal. This coconut charcoal can be used along with any type of home or commercial water distiller. Coconut charcoal is used to trap any gases or obnoxious odors that may escape the distillation process. ** Do not use any other charcoal such as aquarium type.
We recommend that you change the activated coconut charcoal every 1 to 3 months or approximately 100 gallons of distilled water made.
1) Empty old charcoal from stainless steel canister.
2) Rinse canister thoroughly.
3) Fill filter canister 2/3 full of new charcoal.
4) Rinse with boiling hot distilled water to rinse the fine dust from the charcoal. Do this several times until the water through the filter runs clear.
5) Replace filter on distiller. with 100% pure granulated activated coconut shell charcoal
Note: Do Not Substitute any other type of charcoal for use in a water distiller. Never use the aquarium type of charcoal
Distiller Filters & Parts | Health Food Stores Edmonton | Natural Food Stores Edmonton | Supplement Stores Edmonton | Health Supplement Stores Edmonton | Best Supplement Stores Edmonton | Cooler Stores Edmonton | Distiller Stores Edmonton | Reverse Osmosis Water Filters Edmonton | Water Pumps Edmonton | Water Pumps for Sale Edmonton