Rose Hip Seed Oil Organic – Cold Pressed – 50 ml
Rosehip Seed Oil is the perfect choice for nutritive face cremes, lotions & facial oils! A gentle oil. Rosehip seed oil is full of vitamins, antioxidants and essential fatty acids that are known to correct dark spots and hydrate dry, itchy skin, all while reducing scars and fine lines.
ADVANCED ORGANIC ANTI-AGING – Rosehip Seed Oil is a fast absorbing, all-natural oil that helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles, dark spots, eye bags, fine lines and more. Studies have shown that Rosehip Seed Oil also helps reverse the adverse effects of prolonged sun exposure while it nourishes your skin to achieve a younger, healthier and more vibrant look.
ANTIOXIDANT PROTECTION – Not only does Rosehip Seed Oil help to reverse and reduce the appearance of signs of aging, but it also includes Vitamin A. Vitamin A is a natural antioxidant that can help ensure your skin remains free of these signs of aging in the future and that you maintain your brighter and more radiant complexion.
DIMINISH MARKS & SCARS – Rosehip Seed Oil also contains Essential Fatty Acids, which are key to healthy cell production. By getting deep into the skin and encouraging the production of healthy new skin cells, you can begin to see a reduced appearance of scars and stretch marks.
- Qualities – antioxidant, cell and tissue regenerating, stimulating, moisturizing, conditioning, reblancing, restructuring, toning, anti-inflammatory, regenerative
- Skin types: all skin types, expecially mature skin, prematurely aged skin, acne, and sensitive skin. A gentle oil.
- Use in – body oils, face oils, creams, lotions
- Contains – Vitamin A, omega 3, 6 and 9 fatty acids; transretionoic acid
- Note: can have a strong smell; some rosehip seed oils may stain skin or clothes.
- Application: Rosehip is a wonderful hydrator, and penetrates deep into skin. This oil may be used straight from the bottle as a moisturizer. Since it is such a gentle oil, rosehip is also an excellent choice for those with sensitive skin.
Can be used up to 100% in facial oils, or could be included in carrier oil blends at 20%-30%
–>Customize your own aromatherapy blend by adding 15-20 drops of your favourite essential oil(s) to 2 tbsp of carrier oil.
You can use it full strength or as little as 10% in a blend successfully.
- Rose Hip Seed Oil, Organic – 50 ml – amber glass bottle.
- Harvested from the seeds of rose bushes predominately grown in Chile
- Cold Pressed
- Packaged in Canada
Rose Hip Seed Oil I Beauty & Hair | Health Food Stores Edmonton | Natural Food Stores Edmonton | Supplement Stores Edmonton | Health Supplement Stores Edmonton | Best Supplement Stores Edmonton | Aromatherapy Stores Edmonton | Vitamin Stores Edmonton | Herbal Stores Edmonton | Natural Body Care | DYI