Shea Butter Organic Virgin – 1 kg. Karooch
Shea Butter promotes circulation and cell regeneration making it excellent for rejuvenating troubled and aging skin. It is used as a thickening agent in cosmetic creams and lotions.
A solid fatty oil made from the nuts of Karite trees which grow in certain regions of West and Central Africa. It is used as a food and for body care by the natives. It imparts superior softness to the skin due to its high content of unsaponafiables and esters. It contains vitamins and allantoin making it a general healing agent.
Qualities – Moisturizing / emollient, soothing, softening, anti-inflammatory, protective
- Skin Types – all skin types
- Uses – dryness, irritation, flaky skin, soreness, sun damage, rashes, smoothing
- Used in – creams, lotions, balms, soaps, hair care
- Source – nuts, produced in West Africa
- Contains – Vitamins A, E, and F, omega 9 fatty acids
- Note: for those with nut sensitivity – take a skin test prior to use. Also known as African Karite butter.
- Semisolid: needs to be melted before it can be included in any product, melts on contact with warmth
Uses for Shea Butter – Here are some ways you can benefit from it:
- Soothe sunburn
- Heal dry skin
- Stop a skin rash
- Protect skin against cold weather
- Stop insect bites from itching
- Help with stretch mark prevention
- Helps soothe burns
- Heals dry, cracked feet
How does it do those things? Shea butter contains a good deal of Vitamin A and Vitamin E. It also has proven anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties. Such good things for your skin!
Recommended Reading: The Aromatherapy Bible The Definitive Guide to Using Essential Oils
For additional information: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shea_butter
Aromatherpy Grade Essential Oils—Pure and Natural
We carry many Oils, some have not been added to the website. If you are looking for something, please contact us.
Basil, Bergamont, Cajeput, Carrot Seed, Cedarwood, Cinnamon Leaf, Citronella, Clary Sage, Cypress, Eucalyptus, Fennel, Fir Needle, Frankincense, Geranium, Ginger, Grapefruit White, Hyssop, Juniperberry, Lavender, Organic Lavender, Lemon, Lemongrass, Lime, Mandarin, Melissa, Myrrh, Orange, Palmarosa, Pepper Black, Peppermint, Rosemary, Rosewood, Tea Tree, Thyme Red, Vetiver, Ylang Ylang, Holiday Blend, Winter Blend, Angel Rain Blend #1, Angel Rain Blend #2, …
Shea butter | Aromatherapy | Health Food Stores Edmonton | Natural Food Stores Edmonton | Supplement Stores Edmonton | Health Supplement Stores Edmonton | Best Supplement Stores Edmonton | Aromatherapy Stores Edmonton | Vitamin Stores Edmonton | Herbal Stores Edmonton | Natural Body Care Edmonton